2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a legit discussion in here at least once a week

also "DaQuan analysis" needs to be a thing now

He should've said sophomoric analysis instead of saying Daquan level analysis thats probably offensive to alot Black posters.

Because he's implying that Daquan level analysis is ignorant.

Last edited:
clippers aint use him right. :smh:  then complain about not having a good bench. 

They really didn't. When he was getting time, he was stuck playing center in a small-ball line-up with two pretty poor defenders and no real PG. Never got any significant minutes with any starters. Doc never tried to use a traditional back-up line unit with Smith and Aldrich. Was set up for failure, basically.

And that kind of thing is a consistent pattern with coach GM/Doc. Not a coincidence that since he's been GM, virtually all of Doc's offseason acquisitions have been traded/released the following year or even during the season.

(I can't remember whether Doc was responsible for getting JJ. If he was, that's the exception to the pattern).

Daquan analysis (adj) - A response that has no analytics or stats to back your claim.

"How is LeBron washed if he just had a triple double? That's Daquan analysis."

What I wanna know is why he chose to use the name DaQuan. DaQuan's can't be smart?

Yeah, man. Why not say "Bubba" level analysis? (I'm pretty sure there is nobody smart who calls themselves Bubba - except the late, great Bubba Smith)

had to look it up

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/daquan

"Daquan  is a fictional character featured in jokes circulated primarily by the Black Twittercommunity, which are paired with stock photographs of young white children being scolded by an adult. The character is typically portrayed as an African American inner city youth who serves as a bad influence to impressionable young white women."

Still dont see how that is related to the NBA thread.

Wouldve been better to use the word sophomoric or juvenile.

TBH, I would take either of those terms as a compliment. But that's me. I am sophomoric and juvenile on a lot of occasions.

daquan analysis 
roll.gif
   so thats what i can call the cp3 / lebron haters 

daquan ig be having me rollin most times. stuff be hella funny and relatable. if you black. and have a sense of humor. shrugs.

Fueled the Meek Drake beef.... Lol. Cause some corny Instagram page (Well aware of its existence and it's corny) is really so influential that it's affecting rap beefs..

Last edited:
Fueled the Meek Drake beef.... Lol. Cause some corny Instagram page (Well aware of its existence and it's corny) is really so influential that it's affecting rap beefs..

Yeah drake showed like 10 Daquan memes when he first performed back2back live. And Daquan and accounts like it have a distribution of millions, you'd be wrong if you don't think social media and influencer accounts can't factor into a beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom