2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know when Jabari Parker is expected to return?
First few weeks of november on a 10-15 min restriction

If I'm not mistaken. That is a pretty slow recovery for a torn acl.

Doesn't it usually take 8 to 9 months to fully recover? This is pushing Parker to 12. Don't get me wrong, it's wise to be cautious, but I'm just putting it out there.

Doesn't it usually take 8 to 9 months to fully recover? This is pushing Parker to 12. Don't get me wrong, it's wise to be cautious, but I'm just putting it out there.
I just wanna see how fat this guy got

Does anybody know when Jabari Parker is expected to return?
First few weeks of november on a 10-15 min restriction

Chicago cats take their time, b

Only way to flourish :smokin

Last edited:
roll.gif

Im on mobile and can't really read the team names but if the 2nd jersey to the right is the Clippers jawn and they chose to display an Austin Rivers jersey...

-edit-

The Cavs, Bulls, Thunder, and Pelicans jerseys are dope as hell!

Adidas > Nike

Last edited:
wait...lakers arent playing????? :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

christmas is gonna blow

edit.

upon further review, i see the lakers on the tail end of the pic. they tryna get us up outta here fambs. jersey aint eem kobes #

Last edited:
wait...lakers arent playing?????
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

christmas is gonna blow

edit.

upon further review, i see the lakers on the tail end of the pic. they tryna get us up outta here fambs. jersey aint eem kobes #
I actually believe that is Adidas trolling Nike.  They gave Timmy, Rose and Harden the right #s but not the Nike guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom