2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess im in the minority here. i see blake as an emo type and probably punched the wall because of something his girl said or done.

I'll go with partying in Toronto, which led to a fight which led to the broken hand.

Edit:

@DanWoikeSports Source: Blake Griffin involved in an off-court incident with a team staff member
@michaeleaves #Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto
@michaeleaves The altercation started in a restaurant. It proceeded outside where Griffin hit the equipment staffer multiple times. #Clippers

Last edited:
Lue is talking about "brand" as on-court, not off-court. Which doesn't make sense because on Saturday he said he was going to run more plays for Love. :lol:

I didn't even know Kevin Love had a brand. ****** brand is generic as hell
Lue is talking about "brand" as on-court, not off-court. Which doesn't make sense because on Saturday he said he was going to run more plays for Love.
laugh.gif
Oh like a literal brand like their mark on the court. In that case my comment still stands.

Kevin don't do **** out there. Isn't that part of why Blatt was fired? Tyronn making no sense.

Last edited:
I'll go with partying in Toronto, which led to a fight which led to the broken hand.

Edit:

@DanWoikeSports Source: Blake Griffin involved in an off-court incident with a team staff member
@michaeleaves #Clippers forward Blake Griffin injured his right hand after hitting a member of the team's equipment staff during an argument in Toronto
@michaeleaves The altercation started in a restaurant. It proceeded outside where Griffin hit the equipment staffer multiple times. #Clippers

:wow:

Whoa

If he's talking on the court...that makes even lesser sense. They haven't utilized Love at all for what he is capable of

What a **** show

Jesus Blake...did the dude eff your girl and brag about it? Hitting the help man.... SMH

Edit:
mike woodson? 

I literally don't recall anyone missing when Kawhi was the defender.

Probably the roughest outing I've seen him have.

The lights looked too bright for Aldridge.

Whole squad just laid a clunker. I feel bad for my east coast people who stayed up.

After all the people that are his on size that he let slide after violating him, he beats up an equipment manager?

This gotta be a full season suspension right? Hit him then followed him outside and hit him again?

Nevermind Jahlil did this two months ago and got two games.

Last edited:
After all the people that are his on size that he let slide after violating him, he beats up an equipment manager?

This gotta be a full season suspension right? Hit him then followed him outside and hit him again?
my thoughts exactly. blake a tough guy  with people smaller then him but he acts civil when dudes his size test him. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom