2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Vinny Del Negro on The Vertical and I forgot all about Paxson putting the paws on him :rofl:

Last edited:
*Ron Artest

But more importantly, fights happen all the time. Maybe not betwen a player and a staffer but players fighting is lretty common. What messed Blake up is he broke his hand. I think this happened on Friday and the news didn't come out until Sunday night/Monday morning because there was no way to hide it
laugh.gif
Had Blake never broken his hand he'd be playing tomorrow and Testi would be at home and nobody would know. I'm sure Shoeking has been at the practice facility when Blake starts losing his cool and talking ****. Chauncey and Kenyon used to be the worst
laugh.gif

Blake is an idiot not only for fighting but mainly for doing this in public. He set himself up.

If he swings on Draymond that's an automatic 20 game suspension
laugh.gif
fights happen all the time im sure

.im sure during practice people get into it all the time .  didnt jordan give kerr a black eye . you see it at football training camps all the time. its not uncommon for teammates to fight. it just makes blake look weak cause when people test him hes always calm and civil , but a little dude starts talking a little and hes a tough guy. 

Last edited:
^yea I think Inkinda went away from the point I was trying to make :lol:

I meant to say that I think a lot of Blake not swinging during ana NBA game is because there is a 100% chance of a big suspension. Meanwhile, fighting off the court can be, and is, covered up a lot of times without any fines or suspensions.

But I agree that it can also be him being one of those KG type dudes who only swing on dudes they think they can beat up.

Above all else tho, he's an idiot.

Last edited:
^yea I think Inkinda went away from the point I was trying to make
laugh.gif

I meant to say that I think a lot of Blake not swinging during ana NBA game is because there is a 100% chance of a big suspension. Meanwhile, fighting off the court can be, and is, covered up a lot of times without any fines or suspensions.

But I agree that it can also be him being one of those KG type dudes who only swing on dudes they think they can beat up.

Above all else tho, he's an idiot.
yeah i did. what you said makes sense. 

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Admitting the Cavaliers dont have top 4 talent but are going to be first in line to slander Lebron if he loses in the Finals.

How the heck are you supposed to win the NBA title if you dont have the top talent?

Guts? Will?
laugh.gif

Some of y'all want to have it both ways.
This is some well said **** right here.

****** be ready to slander people they admittedly know don't have the talent to win.

SMH... Lue named Allstar coach with a 2-1 record? Is Adam Silver trolling us?

There's probably just no exception to the rule to account for situations like this. I think the rule is that the head coach of the team with the best record in the conference as of the break gets to coach the all-star team, unless that person coached the game the previous year. Ty Lue is now the head coach of the Cavs, so he gets the job. There probably should be an exception, but I doubt there is because how often is the head coach of a conference leading team going to get fired mid-season? Like, never. Unless Lebbywinks is on the team.

Admitting the Cavaliers dont have top 4 talent but are going to be first in line to slander Lebron if he loses in the Finals.

How the heck are you supposed to win the NBA title if you dont have the top talent?

Guts? Will? :lol:

Some of y'all want to have it both ways.

This is some well said **** right here.

****** be ready to slander people they admittedly know don't have the talent to win.

500x1000px-LL-c7cbe947_radass-daily-best-pic-dump-on-the-internet-09.gif

over or under 50 'f the warriors, this is the thunders year' from a-friend leading up to the game

Just seen this play lol. "Foul Dwight howard on the bench".

I don't have time to watch this video right now but curious to know what is the rule on this? This should not be legal.

I said the same thing last night. The same thing happened to DeAndre Jordan last night during the Hawks vs Clips game and they reviewed it. They didn't even bother to review in the Spurs vs Rockets. When I asked last night the best response someone posted was that Houston was down by 30 and the other game was a 3 point affair at the time. So who knows.

Not really.

There's just an understanding that needs to be had that...not everyone can win. The Cavs aren't better than the Warriors, or Spurs. We all know this. 

Also, PM your way.
but his goal is getting one for the land. we all know this

if he wants to do that he needs more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom