2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Bullets was dope. All those shootings in the 90s in DC drove us to the Wizards.

Wish the team would move back to Baltimore. Dope as hell seeing "Baltimore" on the bottom line of the game. Will Barton homecoming :pimp:

Before he died, Abe Pollin was quoted as saying the name change happened because of Yitzhak Rabin's assassination. Common misperception is that dc violence was the cause.

Tied 
nthat.gif

The Wizards are right where i thought they'd be this season. They made no real improvements and Beal cant stay on the floor. Seems like they put all their eggs in the 2016 free agency basket.

The Wizards are right where i thought they'd be this season. They made no real improvements and Beal cant stay on the floor. Seems like they put all their eggs in the 2016 free agency basket.

I agree. I didn't think the struggle would be this real though. I thought we'd at least be a playoff team but I'm starting to doubt even that.

How on earth are the Kings losing to the Pelicans? The Pels barely started an NBA-caliber lineup.

In line with the old Pistons talk earlier,just in case anyone was wondering what Jason Maxiell is up to these days...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Beas playing peacemaker now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom