2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
panda express.

come up me bros
damn now everyone is insulting chinese culture 
mean.gif

I have been gone a couple days running ragged at work.

But just came in to say....

Thunder-Up!! Finals coming soon...
smokin.gif

Lets do it boys:D
Yessir

They put the Saturday game on late too? Man I'm about to buy the whole damn bar drinks, I can see it already man. 

Thunder is about to....man, I will save my "look at what I tried to told yall" until after the game. Thunder UP!

nobody outside of OKC believes that they're king to win it all
laugh.gif
I'm not from OKC but they will win it.

I know you are ready for that fade on Saturday 
happy.gif
Thanks for posting this. Saved to favorites for a late night watch.

I dont want this to turn into a race thread though. We've been having a good run lately of no beefs lol. Here's the comes the bang.
OUCH!!
smokin.gif

Man we need to keep B Jennings!!
nerd.gif
Jennings and Reggie and KCP and SVG at the head. I really hope they don't trade him man. 

I pegged Pistions as a top 3 team in the East( and I thought they were at one point) at the Season Start because of Jennings return. 

He's probably gone though just like Reggie was from OKC.
aint no good games on tonight. at this point it seems there are only like 4 teams to really watch, gsw, sas, okc, cle. a.
I love watching INDY, Denver, Minny and Sac as well but I thought it'd be lit everywhere too. It's not what I thought it'd be and UTAH and Milwaukee and PHX has a lot to do with that.

Last edited:
Norcal food >>>>>> socal food.

Sucks that my socal famb don't know any better
where you at . might depend on the location cause when i lived in sacramento that was my number complaint. food spots, especially mexican spots were wack af.   so cal > sacramento food spots and its not even close.  the best taco spot i found over there was chandos and thats really average compared to the spots i frequent in so cal. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom