2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhhhh Curry is averaging 30/6/5 on 50% shooting including 45% from three.

That's pretty damn incredible too

45% from 3 shooting 10 a game 
sick.gif

50/40/90 season 
mean.gif

Zach pulling up for a jumper on the break.. all that athletic ability for nothing

Last edited:
I know the season Curry is having man. I hear it 24/7 :lol: I'm just saying people are overlooking Russ #'s partly due to Curry having one of the greatest years ever.

I'm def looking forward to there matchup though.

Last edited:
Russell Westbrook is having himself a monster of a season, by Steph is on a historic level right now

It crazy for both, I agree with that.

Curry is putting up top tier SG #s as a PG
Russ is putting up top tier SF #s as a PG

OKC is bad man. I have no clue why in the world they gave singler a contract. Teams literally run whoever offense on him all the time

OKC is bad man. I have no clue why in the world they gave singler a contract. Teams literally run whoever offense on him all the time

They're like 38-13, how is that bad? :lol: I recently said they weren't elite, and I still have my doubts as they give up too many points for my liking, but that squad is deadly. Just missing that one piece

OKC got the 2nd highest scoring team in the league.. and a 38-13 record. They're pretty damn good.

Their defense isn't great, but they're still giving up less points per game than the Warriors 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
OKC got the 2nd highest scoring team in the league.. and a 38-13 record. They're pretty damn good.

Their defense isn't great, but they're still giving up less points per game than the Warriors :nerd:  

Didn't know that..they need other guys to step the **** up. KD and Russ will be burnt out come playoff time if the pieces around them don't help close out games.

Lol at Austin getting tossed. Game just became more enjoyable to watch. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom