2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my Pistons should be a top 4 seed in that east!

So up and down. Watching them gives me headaches some nights. Hopefully we can run off some wins and get up there.
van gundy made some good moves great to give up on josh smith and Drummond over monroe

Lol, bruh went in on cousins a few pages back. I won't eem mad! [emoji]128514[/emoji] Can't stand dude and he def needs to grow up and simmer down.

Not sure if serious about Wiggins looking good but OBJ got everyone with nappy hair outchea wilding, smh

How did the Bucks fall off so hard this year? They brought back the exact same team basically and added Monroe.

I was wondering the same. I thought the Bucks would easily have the 6th or 7th seed. I also didn't see the Wizards being on the outside looking in either.

I didn't see that warrior wiz game fn curry man . wish I would've caught it live .

Caught the clippers Wolves game . Wiggins going to be way better then demar derozan. This wolves team is going to be fun to watch for the next decade

How did the Bucks fall off so hard this year? They brought back the exact same team basically and added Monroe.

they did most of their work last season with Brandon Knight. they're a few games under .500 since the MCW trade iirc.

also Monroe killed their defense & they lost key players like ZaZa, Jared Dudley, & Ersan Ilyasova

Last edited:

They lost key vets for nothing - Zaza, Dudley, and Ilyasova - 3 roleplayers having very solid years. They traded their main offensive weapon, Brandon Knight, for MCW - huge downgrade. Monroe forced them to change their identity and his skills while being surrounded by 1 shooter just doesn't work.

edit: damnit nick :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a big Wiggins fan but my only compliant about him right now is that it seems like he only scores. Hopefully he starts rounding his game out as he is only like what 20-21 years old? Also his 3 point clip is dipped a bit this year.

This man Steph is unreal. Kinda wish he played on a less dominant team so he'd get more PT... I'm sure he'd hit 60-70 points once every week or so.

IDK how you game plan to stop him if you're the opposing team. Maybe be physical/deliver a hard hit and rattle him a little?

This man Steph is unreal. Kinda wish he played on a less dominant team so he'd get more PT... I'm sure he'd hit 60-70 points once every week or so.

IDK how you game plan to stop him if you're the opposing team. Maybe be physical/deliver a hard hit and rattle him a little?

i think a reason why curry is able to do some of crazy things he do is because not having to play that much. keeping him fresh and going at 100 every single time he's on the floor allows him to be that efficient IMO

i hear SOOOOOOOOOOO many good things about adidas boost. ive yet to wear a pair though. but goodness if you only believe 10% of the hype around it... they must be crazy nice

The ankle support on the Adidas boosts Lin is wearing this season must be trash cuz he already suffered four high ankle sprains just this season... idk if it's just his pair since he wears low tops but they look flimsy as hell. I know Lilliard and Harden wear Boosts too but their sigs are high tops. Hardens at least is a mid cut.

On a side note these Kemba V's are fire. Look like Grape V's but with the Hornet's teal color.

View media item 1897196

Last edited:

There's nothing you can do. Wall got a foul called for playing defense last night and getting up in him. The way the rules are in today's NBA your only option is putting in the 12th man and have him dish out flagrant fouls as a deterrent. Outside of that your only hope is him missing.

Unless you injure him with the hard hits, physical play just pumps him up and sends a 94% FT shooter to the line.

Maybe it's not a bad strategy since yesterday his TS% went down when he made layups :lol:

i think a reason why curry is able to do some of crazy things he do is because not having to play that much. keeping him fresh and going at 100 every single time he's on the floor allows him to be that efficient IMO

True. I was watching Steph highlights as a rookie and his form back then compared to now is night and day. I don't know how he mastered that quick *** release but he can get his shot off at any given time with barely any space.

If you look at shooters like Ray Allen etc they shoot at the top/arch of their jump while curry looks like he just hoists that ****. It's unstoppable.

There's nothing you can do. Wall got a foul called for playing defense last night and getting up in him. The way the rules are in today's NBA your only option is putting in the 12th man and have him dish out flagrant fouls as a deterrent. Outside of that your only hope is him missing.

famb do u still think the east>>>>west?

Man my Pistons should be a top 4 seed in that east!

So up and down. Watching them gives me headaches some nights. Hopefully we can run off some wins and get up there.

I thought so as well. What do you think their problem is? Consistency? Thin bench?

I haven't watched any of their games so I wouldn't know.

I'm a big Wiggins fan but my only compliant about him right now is that it seems like he only scores. Hopefully he starts rounding his game out as he is only like what 20-21 years old? Also his 3 point clip is dipped a bit this year.
Feel the same way about him.. but he is only 20, though. His handle is still very suspect, he gets tunnel vision a lot when the ball gets to him. His rebounding is pretty awful, he's playing the 2 and he has the size and leaping ability over damn near everyone at that position. He tends to fall asleep on team defense at times. I'm pretty sure his rebounding is down from last year, same with his 3pt%.. maybe even his assist. His scoring is up I guess.

He didn't make that "leap" I thought he'd make, but I think he eventually figures everything out. He'll become a good rebounder, not sure his passing will ever be great.

Ask me about KAT? he got it all

Feel the same way about him.. but he is only 20, though. His handle is still very suspect, he gets tunnel vision a lot when the ball gets to him. His rebounding is pretty awful, he's playing the 2 and he has the size and leaping ability over damn near everyone at that position. He tends to fall asleep on team defense at times. I'm pretty sure his rebounding is down from last year, same with his 3pt%.. maybe even his assist. His scoring is up I guess.

He didn't make that "leap" I thought he'd make, but I think he eventually figures everything out. He'll become a good rebounder, not sure his passing will ever be great.

Ask me about KAT? he got it all
Players usually start making that leap in the 3rd year I think? So maybe he'll make that leap next year.

KAT is 
pimp.gif
 that kid is a monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom