2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a favor.

Tomorrow when George Karl gets fired, can someone search and post my Karl quotes for requests? I won't be typing new material tomorrow.

Thank you.

Was just going to post that there was going to be a CP1708 rant forthcoming.

Yea. Amazing wasn't it

If you really want to talk about it then make an attempt to counter my argument. Tell me he hasn't been hitting shots over the top of ant davis, Deandre jordan, Lamarcus aldridge, Boban marjanovic, knocking down a midrange jumper or two every game, etc. You can't.

A lot of people when they get proven wrong get frustrated and start talking about you personally because they have no point. You ask them to show you the numbers or give you specific examples and they just can't so they attack you or try to change subjects to save face. So there you have it

This argument has been had a million times over in here man, I prefer the cliffnote version, he is great at nothing and average at everything. That's my argument.

You want counters and in depth breakdowns,  go look for it in one of the last ninety twelve times this was debated/discussed.

It's not that big of a deal to me bruh. 

Randle can play, there.

If his HL tape isn't a condensed enough description of how AVERAGE he is, then pick any one from any game or don't. 

I don't know what to tell you man. 

I see what I see, and not just me that sees it, and not everyone sees it the way I see it. That's okay. Don't get so hurt over my lack of love for Randle's average *** game, it's just me, I'm nobody.

Last edited:
I mean you say the dude is trash and then post a video where he scored a career high :lol:. Is he an average rebounder too? You still can't counter anything I've said. I'm just asking you to backup your statements. It's cool tho I know he can play

Last edited:
people just need to understand the NT basketball evaluation scale

8/8 = GOAT

7/8 = average

6/8 = below average

5/8 = overrated

4/8 = garbage

3/8 = trash

2/8 = pure trash

1/8 = 76ers 

You took it too literal. I was hot taking and joking with the trash/garbage stuff. 

Then I realized it was you, so I kept on with the garbage/trash.

But as I said, you don't listen, too busy waiting to talk.

You Just "uh huh, uh huh" people until it's your turn to go, so you never really hear anyone,  you hear what you want and run with it, and I trolled you all the way because I really don't like you because of that.
Dude plays like 35+ minutes every night and normally his stats start padding when the 2nd string comes in for his opponent.

He's not trash, but he is garbage. He does everything at an average level, except use his right hand which he does, at a trash level
. It's cool tho I know he can play
Let's leave it there. 

I can live with that.

Last edited:
Kobe Bryant was asked if younger NBA players today are as competitive as their predecessors. "It's different. I don't think guys are as openly competitive as maybe they used to be," the Los Angeles Lakers star said. "It's hard to try to instill that into somebody and tell them to be competitive or have that sense or urgency or how much each possession means. It's hard to instill that in somebody. But that being said, they'll learn the hard way, because inevitably there will be a player that's extremely competitive, has a lot of skills and is going to keep beating everybody until they figure out how to be competitive. They'll learn one way or another."

You Just "uh huh, uh huh" people until it's your turn to go, so you never really hear anyone,  you hear what you want and run with it, and I trolled you all the way because I really don't like you because of that.

Let's leave it there. 
I can live with that.

I say, you said x, explain that for me, I'm all ears. Here are some examples to prove what I'm saying, where's yours? And then you go...I don't like you! You don't listen! Like I said when people get proven wrong and have no point they just attack you and change the subject. Thanks for proving my point again

Last edited:

Let's leave it there. 
I can live with that.
I say, you said x, explain that for me, I'm all ears. Here are some examples to prove what I'm saying, where's yours? And then you go...I don't like you! You don't listen! Like I said when people get proven wrong and have no point they just attack you and change the subject. Thanks for proving my point again
So, let me get this straight.

You want me to prove TO YOU  why I THINK Randle is average, as opposed to, not average?

I'll get right on that pal

To recap:

-you don't listen

-alright I'm listening

-you want ME to talk while you sit there and LISTEN? *****!

Bless up a-friend

Last edited:
I know I'm one of the only fans left(on here) of First Take but, this week will be the first week I DVR and watch the show.

NFL is over and for what it's worth, it's all NBA(probably not it was still Offseason NFL last year until May) from here on out.

A 2 hour long discussion about trade deadline, rumors, drama, hot takes, dense opinions, play cake, you name it.

Kind of excited over here, at the idea of an hour+ long NBA talk show. Good times
nerd.gif
 Until it's not.

Last edited:
Kobe Bryant was asked if younger NBA players today are as competitive as their predecessors. "It's different. I don't think guys are as openly competitive as maybe they used to be," the Los Angeles Lakers star said. "It's hard to try to instill that into somebody and tell them to be competitive or have that sense or urgency or how much each possession means. It's hard to instill that in somebody. But that being said, they'll learn the hard way, because inevitably there will be a player that's extremely competitive, has a lot of skills and is going to keep beating everybody until they figure out how to be competitive. They'll learn one way or another."

The one player that comes to mind with the type of intensity way ahead of the pack is Westbrook in my opinion

I will be more descriptive of why he's a bad player

Everybody get's called trash in here, at some point. 

I will refrain from calling him trash in the future(or try), I will be more descriptive of why he's a bad player right now who gets looks due to minutes, instead of just saying he sucks.

and......I took no offense to Kanter being called trash, our own fans call him that, I just don't believe it to be so. 

I won't compare the 2 players since one is a Kinda Rook and one is a kinda Vet but, Kanter > Randle.

Point is, I've watched Randle, alot of Randle. Not stats, Randle, and I do play him because I do watch him and know what he will do in certain situations, and dude is super super super limited man. He just is. Rookie yes, that doesn't mean I can't say he's trash limited

Last edited:
Joe Johnson has to be one of the most frustrating players to watch.

Right now it's him, Thad and Lopez, and he barely cracks 10 shots per game.

Like, dude plays 35 minutes per game(http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/1007/joe-johnson) <<for those who might question the mpg thing) and won't shoot. 

I'm like shoot the mickey fickey ball man! Geez

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom