2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't going to do jack. Doc is already probably complaining about the league suspending him.

You should be suspended much longer than 4 games without pay for STRIKING A DUDE HALF YOUR SIZE WHO WORKS FOR YOUR TEAM.
Clippers probably fired the poor guy he hit.

According to what I just heard, the 4 games was agreed to by the Clippers and the league. It's a joint punishment.

And I've heard nothing about the staffer getting fired. He's probably going to get a nice extra pay check out of this.

If I punched a colleague of mine I'd get fired and probably have a hard time being employed again. 

4 games is ridiculous

BG got all these endorsements, of course the NBA isn't gonna let him miss that many games :lol: :smh:

Wait, kings are keeping George Karl now cause of some sort of meeting?? Jesus, so much toxin. What did they even discuss? How are we going to keep teams under 128 points. Defense has nothing to do with coaching, and even skill really. Its all effort. It's all about how bad you want to keep you between your man and the basket. All about running shooters off the line, not committing dumb fouls, playing help side. All you need is a brain and exerting effort.

If I punched a colleague of mine I'd get fired and probably have a hard time being employed again. 
4 games is ridiculous

If you got in the fight at your place of work, during work hours, maybe. At a dinner after hours, outside of the office, I doubt it.

Plus, since when is being an NBA player comparable to having a regular job? It's not.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

When's the fashion show this year?
That was infinitely awful. 
laugh.gif

If you got in the fight at your place of work, during work hours, maybe. At a dinner after hours, outside of the office, I doubt it.

Plus, since when is being an NBA player comparable to having a regular job? It's not.
Good point

Hotheat Blake. The turn, it's real :pimp:

Cameramen, cheerleaders, brodcasters, NTers, it's open season on y'all too. Blake taking all fades from smaller, non-nba players. Run up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom