2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tune into the game and I see Metta World Peace in the game.. Lakers got to be losing.. :rofl:

Best part of it is watching him shoot 3 pointers...

Every single one is a hilarious clank.

I'm convinced the last one he made was the Dagger in Game 7

What's sad is that I just saw the preview of this post in the subscribed threads section, and I saw your posts' first few lines. I thought you were talking about Kobe :rofl:

Are Kobe Bryant and LeBron James rivals? Bryant doesn't think so. "I never looked to see what he was doing or something to kind of push me," Bryant said. "I just felt like we're completely different generations. I just missed that thing completely. It's not a Magic [Johnson] or [Larry] Bird sort of thing. It was more like, from the time he came into the league, it was more helping him, giving him direction and advice. I was so much older by NBA years. So I've never had that [with him.]"

What's sad is that I just saw the preview of this post in the subscribed threads section, and I saw your posts' first few lines. I thought you were talking about Kobe
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Are Kobe Bryant and LeBron James rivals? Bryant doesn't think so. "I never looked to see what he was doing or something to kind of push me," Bryant said. "I just felt like we're completely different generations. I just missed that thing completely. It's not a Magic [Johnson] or [Larry] Bird sort of thing. It was more like, from the time he came into the league, it was more helping him, giving him direction and advice. I was so much older by NBA years. So I've never had that [with him.]"

i don't really consider them rivals either

he teamed up with his rivals in Miami :lol:

Getting washed by the magic? Rodeo Road trip gonna be interesting to say the least. Tony Parker or not this is :x

If George Karl really cared and had his heart in coaching this team..... pretty sure he wouldn't be just chilling on the bench without care in the world

dude is legit just collecting them checks

Just tune into the game and I see Metta World Peace in the game.. Lakers got to be losing.. :rofl:

Best part of it is watching him shoot 3 pointers...

Every single one is a hilarious clank.

I'm convinced the last one he made was the Dagger in Game 7

What's sad is that I just saw the preview of this post in the subscribed threads section, and I saw your posts' first few lines. I thought you were talking about Kobe :rofl:

Zo gif

i don't really consider them rivals either

he teamed up with his rivals in Miami :lol:

The only real rival he's had were vs the Celtics when Pierce was here.

I wanted to see Lebron vs Paul George develope into a rivalry but Pacers broke up the team :smh:

Last edited:

If George Karl really cared and had his heart in coaching this team..... pretty sure he wouldn't be just chilling on the bench without care in the world

Then why not just accept getting fired?

His checks are guaranteed after day one right?

Then why not just accept getting fired?

His checks are guaranteed after day one right?
apparently minority ownership griped about not wanting to pay for yet another coach..... 

those local minority owners are huge fans of the team yet some of the biggest detriments of the franchise, its sad really.

Myrie finally rounding back into form?

DLo Brown Russell is playing like a top pick?

Lebron hit a shot outside of the paint?

What is going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom