2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're really only a month or so from reading Wiggins has reached his ceiling, declining, washed, etc.

Last month he was regressing.

Next year he'll be a certified Kwame/Olawakandi level bust.

It's truly amazing.

Even in the cap spike's first year - Pau would be accounting for more than 20% of the cap (not including lux tax options to navigate the cap).

:lol:

At some point he's going to hit that sharp decline, likely a back thing when it happens and I'd rather not be putting the pieces in place to give him $20m for a year of basketball that's a year away.

We're really only a month or so from reading Wiggins has reached his ceiling, declining, washed, etc.

Last month he was regressing.

Next year he'll be a certified Kwame/Olawakandi level bust.

It's truly amazing.

There aren't many examples of superstar players out on the wing who couldn't shoot.

Why would anyone say a year from now that his stock has parallels to Kandi's awkward ***? Free me from this hyperbolic chambaaaaa

Y'all remember how offended Ryanjumpman would get when people mentioned JJ in the same sentence as Korver
roll.gif
I kind of really miss him, he brought something to NT that few bring 
laugh.gif

Check out D-Fish in the background
roll.gif
roll.gif

Must be enjoying not working and getting paid still
roll.gif

Matt Barnes gonna shoot that airplane down
Call me Matthew Barnes
the only thing he's shooting off is a laser pointer 
laugh.gif

Just wanted to post the Windhorst thing because I enjoyed the Pau for $20mil... Gave me a good few minutes of laughter.

If I had to guess..

They'll have $24mil in cap space....

They'll probably look to trade Taj out, not sure how much bite there would be for him.

Then re-sign Pau & Noah for maybe $20mil combined... Can't think of much circumstances where either gets more than $10-15mil range

If they get Taj out for nothing in return, then they'll have about $12mil in cap space after Pau & Noah. Then go after a backup PG

If they can't unload Taj, then they'll sign either Noah OR Pau for $10-15mil, and use the rest for a backup PG

Last edited:
20 million a year for the remains of Gasol? How sway?
It's not like it's a legacy contract like Kobes what are the Bulls doing :lol:

Sources confirmed? I doubt that. Not sure why people keep biting on these outrageous farfetched ludacrous types of social media.

It‘s not even the trade deadline yet and people talking about future dated deals?

The Bulls should be more concerned about Butler‘s stretcher outing and any potential deals that may make sense to them. Team look like the 49ers Karma, dissing Thibs and cleaning house and now failing. Just lovely.

Pau is low key Tim Duncanesqe though. He‘s still playing and producing well. He ain‘t got no broken foot, or twisted ankle either. Been the most consistant dude the past 2 years for them.

He may pick up some DNP if he does continue.

Wiggins plays bball the same way he plays COD. I remember watching him and KAT play live BO3, they asked Wiggins what he does.. he says all he does is go for kills even in Domination 
mean.gif

They asked KAT the same thing and he says he does it all.. plays the objective and always goes for B at the beginning of games 
roll.gif
 sounds silly but it's similar to on the basketball floor, KAT does it all, Wiggins just scores points 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wiggins plays bball the same way he plays COD. I remember watching him and KAT play live BO3, they asked Wiggins what he does.. he says all he does is go for kills even in Domination :smh:

They asked KAT the same thing and he says he does it all.. plays the objective and always goes for B at the beginning of games :rofl:  sounds silly but it's similar to on the basketball floor, KAT does it all, Wiggins just scores points :lol:  

:rofl: :rofl:

i'm more like Wiggins :rolleyes

Harrison Barnes would be a great look in Minny

don't know if he'd leave a top 2 team in History tho

Why would Harrison Barnes be a great look in Minnesota ?
Would increase the spacing, and allow for more versatility.

Could start Towns-Dieng-Barnes-Wiggins-Rubio or shift to Towns/Dieng-Barnes-Wiggins-LaVine-Rubio.

As for Wiggins, he's trending towards Gay, but perhaps he could develop into a DeRozan-level playmaker. The third year in a player's career is where I usually judge whether they really are a superstar or "just" an All-Star caliber player.

Wiggins is shooting more 16+ footers this season than last season while actually seeing a significant drop in his 3's on higher volume. Taking almost 25% of your shots from that area, while only taking 2 3's a game isn't conducive towards success. 

He's also not defending nearly as well as projected.

There is some regression happening with wiggins from year 1 to year 2 so far. Perhaps he finishes these last 34 games or so on a strong note which can lead to some sort of improvement in year 3.

They can also fire Sam Mitchell to help with this too 
laugh.gif

Wiggins plays bball the same way he plays COD. I remember watching him and KAT play live BO3, they asked Wiggins what he does.. he says all he does is go for kills even in Domination :smh:

They asked KAT the same thing and he says he does it all.. plays the objective and always goes for B at the beginning of games :rofl:  sounds silly but it's similar to on the basketball floor, KAT does it all, Wiggins just scores points :lol:  

If Wiggins just goes for kills in domination smh

I can't f with him anymore

Glad Lebron traded him

KAT is the goods.

If I'm a scout, asking how someone will play domination in COD would be a top 3 question tbh

Gives incredible insight into someone's mentality

Shouldn't go for just kills unless that's what your teammates want you to do :rolleyes

Last edited:
Is it a stretch to say that KAT will be a top 10 player in the league by this time next year? 

Asking for a friend

If Wiggins just goes for kills in domination smh

I can't f with him anymore

Glad Lebron traded him

KAT is the goods.

If I'm a scout, asking how someone will play domination in COD would be a top 3 question tbh

Gives incredible insight into someone's mentality
Brahh.. KAT was talking bout we got to get B it's the most important point in the game.. His killstreaks were all team helping ones 
laugh.gif

My man Wiggins talking bout I'm a straight killa.. I just go for kills 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I forver f with KAT now

Wiggins. Highly disappointed. :rolleyes

Not sure if Lebron plays COD but I bet he just goes for kills too :smh: and only runs with a full squad so he can keep his KD ratio up

Last edited:
Is it a stretch to say that KAT will be a top 10 player in the league by this time next year? 

Asking for a friend

I see him starting to decline next year. Borderline starting material. Leveled off after hitting Peak in December of his rookie year.

That's just how NT judges 19-20 year olds tho. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom