2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best part of this season is rosgo making it to TNT :smokin

so somebody explain that too me. they haven't really touched on it much have they? Just got the call up to the majors quick as hell huh? now the rest of the world gonna be up on our hidden CSN-HD gem.

He also helped the Rockets get to the WCFs nine months ago.

You're right the Lakers wouldn't be contending, but they'd be better. I wanted the Lakers to re-sign him in 2013, because I didn't think it was good to lose his talent for nothing in return. I don't know if I want him now though.
I agree

i'd be sad to see dwight go, but we can't risk losing him for nothing like LA did. he's been great in houston. we just happened to run into GSW at their peak. sometimes it just isn't the right time. doesn't make it a bad decision.

I don't see Dwight trade rumors as anything other than Houston not figuring out what the problem with their team is.. so they're going to move the only big piece they can.. Howard.

It's not a small victory for Lakers fans at all :lol:  

Especially if they think he'll leave in the offseason, then why not see what you can get in exchange.

he's opting our for a max. we can't risk losing him for nothing. gotta shop him and at least get something we can wheel and deal in the offseason..

Last edited:
I don't see Dwight trade rumors as anything other than Houston not figuring out what the problem with their team is.. so they're going to move the only big piece they can.. Howard.

It's not a small victory for Lakers fans at all 
laugh.gif

Especially if they think he'll leave in the offseason, then why not see what you can get in exchange.

i'd be sad to see dwight go, but we can't risk losing him for nothing like LA did. he's been great in houston. we just happened to run into GSW at their peak. sometimes it just isn't the right time. doesn't make it a bad decision.

agree with this

------

MKG tore his labrum again :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
the best part of this season is rosgo making it to TNT :smokin

so somebody explain that too me. they haven't really touched on it much have they? Just got the call up to the majors quick as hell huh? now the rest of the world gonna be up on our hidden CSN-HD gem.

i think shes still the warriors sideline reporter. and i think her first game on TNT was the lakers last week? i was suprised to see her, she's also covering march madness for CBS.

good for her she seems like a pretty down to earth person.

Yeah, I'm not real big on giving up Marcus for a 30-year-old with back problems.
Neither is Danny Ainge. At least that it what it seems like to me from the quotes I've read any time he's asked about the stash of assets.

I know the C's are desperate for "fireworks", but I don't see them compromising what they're building by poisoning their situation with that **** boy.

And since we're on that topic and I just saw him post not too long ago, @leemelone  you still slangin' that nonsense about the Celtics having trash picks and other assets? Still slandering what they got going on over there? You were pretty adamant about that, and I don't roll in here like I used to, so just seeing if you finally came around.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not real big on giving up Marcus for a 30-year-old with back problems.

Neither is Danny Ainge. At least that it what it seems like to me from the quotes I've read any time he's asked about the stash of assets.

I know the C's are desperate for "fireworks", but I don't see them compromising what they're building by poisoning their situation with that **** boy.

And since we're on that topic and I just saw him post not too long ago, @leemelone
 you still slangin' that nonsense about the Celtics having trash picks and other assets? Still slandering what they got going on over there? You were pretty adamant about that, and I don't roll in here like I used to, so just seeing if you finally came around.

:nerd:

If Wiggins just goes for kills in domination smh

I can't f with him anymore

Glad Lebron traded him

KAT is the goods.

If I'm a scout, asking how someone will play domination in COD would be a top 3 question tbh

Gives incredible insight into someone's mentality

Shouldn't go for just kills unless that's what your teammates want you to do :rolleyes

Lol. Lebron probably had Wiggins traded away because he dislikes CoD and rather plays Halo. Kyrie and the Chief; )

Last edited:
how long before KAT is better than we thought AD was? 2 years max. KAT is was AD was supposed to be. Now son just looking like Sam Eagle

NT turns on EVERYONE.

It's incredible

If KP and KAT aren't top 20 all time by year 3...it's going to be funny to watch how y'all switch up on them.

A ***** can be 1st team all NBA one year...and by week 2 of the next season if they aren't playing well...****** on here will instantly start the hot takes.

100000000% positive KAT will be "regressing" by Christmas. Not a doubt in my mind we gonna read that **** on here.

Damn MKG gonna end up retiring prematurely.

What was his ceiling as in comparable player? Deng? Iggy?

how long before KAT is better than we thought AD was? 2 years max. KAT is was AD was supposed to be. Now son just looking like Sam Eagle
NT turns on EVERYONE.

It's incredible

If KP and KAT aren't top 20 all time by year 3...it's going to be funny to watch how y'all switch up on them.

A ***** can be 1st team all NBA one year...and by week 2 of the next season if they aren't playing well...****** on here will instantly start the hot takes.

100000000% positive KAT will be "regressing" by Christmas. Not a doubt in my mind we gonna read that **** on here.
Just like after a stretch of 5 good games, someone will be talking about "Is Ben Simmons a top ten player yet?"

It's not just calling players trash or regressing or whatever.. it's putting too lofty of hype on them too. Some argue that hot takes and exaggerations are apart of being a sports fan.. yeah.. an annoying and dumb sports fan. It's possible to have a middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom