2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard. Ship him to Atlanta, its basketball purgatory anyways. His antics become a non story because Atlanta is a perpetual non story.

[quote name="War Daddy"][quote name="DarthSka"]Take away JR Smith's antics and give him CRAZY springs, yeah, exactly alike.

So nothing alike. :lol:[/quote]You must not remember JR being in the dunk contest with the Hornets. He used to have some crazy springs too.[/quote]Of course I remember.

Nothing like Zack, bro. Shannon Brown has been in the dunk contest, and had springs. That doesn't make him comparable, though.

@SubThoughtz: When you finally don't have to play in a system and you realize how fun the game is

CbOnBALW8AAfF7s

CbOnBAUWEAA8VhI

kawhi probably saw the patches on melo's jacket

i think howard gets moved because i don't think daryl morey is big on letting assets yield him nothing. i'd take a package for whiteside if we can finesse winslow. either way, whiteside's cap hold will be way less than dwight's for when free agency rolls around

Lmao ofcourse the nuggets would turn that trade down. Clippers tried to make off like a bandit :rofl:

[quote name="Freeze"]miami trying to trade whiteside for dwight straight up.

pat goofing.[/quote]Before that, Miami needs shooters.

After that, Miami would need shooters. :lol:

Lmao ofcourse the nuggets would turn that trade down. Clippers tried to make off like a bandit :rofl:

Since Broussard is the only one who reported it, I'm not buying that even happened. Unless Doc just felt like trolling. "Oh, you guys want Blake?, Then we'll take almost all of your good young players." Not plausible to me.

Whiteside needs a firm system and guidance

Put him on the clown show that is the rockets and he breaks his back bowling within a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom