2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only national reporters I can trust with breaking news is Woj, Shams, Berger, Amick, Stein and Spears.

From the LA world, it's Bresnahan, Momo and Ding.

I follow woj and made hoopsrumors.com my homeoage for the next couple days. For you mlb fans, it's run by the same people who run MLBtraderumors.com

You're not proving a point.

All the guys I posted were guys who played full seasons (except the 2 newest rookie) and were averaging between 26-39 minutes (Dame played a **** ton of minutes).

Boban is playing 8.7 mpg

Don't you know that if a stat isn't 100% perfect, you should disregard it completely?

woj is the only one I'm really trusting when news comes out quick..

the rest are for entertainment.. if woj reports something, I'm going out on that limb

most these dudes be throwing **** at the wall. Woj be having **** darts. Those joints stick.

I bet a lot of times though cats be trying to play chess moves with the power of suggestion. This isn't happening, but if I saw it loud enough, the wind might pick it up and take it somewhere..

and then you have broussard. he has tourettes.

on a scale of 1-8 what would you rate the odds the Kings making a move?

and if they do make a move, how strongly do you feel that the move would be hilariously bad?

I'm at a weak 4 and a strong 7.

People only bring up mudiay with Russell because nobody talks about mudiay being a bust like they do Russell. so it makes sense to compare the next highly touted guard taken

Ohm Youngmisuk @NotoriousOHM

Mikhail Prokhorov says he may need another week to hire GM. Says job has not been offered to Spurs' Sean Marks.

1:03 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Andy Vasquez @andy_vasquez

When asked specifically about Sean Marks, Prokhorov said: "I have never heard this name before."

1:11 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Stefan Bondy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SBondyNYDN
The Nets interviewed Sean Marks twice but Prokhorov wants to insult the man cause he didn't want the job.

1:38 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Tim Bontemps [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TimBontemps
Multiple people around the league have said Sean Marks has passed on Nets GM job. When asked about it directly, the Nets declined comment.

1:53 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Hollinger cool and all for having a Twitter account and answering to the troll, but I would much rather see him be more active in the front office. :rolleyes

I still have yet to understand his role with the organization. Maybe its the draft? Our picks over the last few years have suggested his "analytics" have been apart of it (outside of the Martin pick). However, I would really like to know how much of his advice is being used on making trades because we've RARELY acquired players since his tenure that tested well on the analytic scale.

Pls, i need understanding

Ohm Youngmisuk @NotoriousOHM

Mikhail Prokhorov says he may need another week to hire GM. Says job has not been offered to Spurs' Sean Marks.
1:03 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Andy Vasquez @andy_vasquez

When asked specifically about Sean Marks, Prokhorov said: "I have never heard this name before."
1:11 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Stefan Bondy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @SBondyNYDN

The Nets interviewed Sean Marks twice but Prokhorov wants to insult the man cause he didn't want the job.
1:38 PM - 17 Feb 2016

Tim Bontemps [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TimBontemps

Multiple people around the league have said Sean Marks has passed on Nets GM job. When asked about it directly, the Nets declined comment.
1:53 PM - 17 Feb 2016

as bad as the Knicks are i'm happy the Nets are worse :lol: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom