2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets suck. No ring in their future, blow it up.

There's no ring in Harden's future. He's become one of the most frustrating players ive ever watched. His style of play is the exact opposite of what's required to win a championship.

Last edited:
The thing you guys don't understand anout harden's game is he's just out there playing pokemon. Beautiful to watch.

Which version?

blue b.

and got the game shark on deck to cop missingno. and hella rare candies to give unlimited hyper pump fades to whoever run up.

westbrook looks like squirtle..and evan turner sounds like what I image squirtle sounds like under water...but he looks like a goomba. :nerd:

Prime Grant Hill doesn't get a vote? I know he never won anything significant, but he was nice. Certainly my favorite Piston ever, if nothing else.

lol at prime hill i remember 33. dude was the flagship player. educated, duke grad, and clean. proally never snuck into movies or cussed in his life.

was another jordan heir candidate because of his image, but his injuriea really killed. him and bison dele were my favorites.

Trey Burke and filler for Ty Lawson is being discussed.
sick.gif

I can't see Daryl morey completely cleaning house. He is all about collecting assets and trying to have the team figure it out. If he gets rid of Dwight and harden, then they've got nothing but the lottery for their future. It's difficult to get a star unless you're one of the few franchises in the league that can do such.

Mo Cheeks out for 6 weeks following hip surgery.

Monte obviously be out for a while and deservedly so.

I wonder who are the other assistant coaches    

Not sure how much value Trey Burke has to suggest a move for Ty Lawson is bad for Utah. It's a lateral move at worst.

Agree. Worth the risk for the Jazz, IMO. Utah could be a good spot for Lawson to find his game again. Smaller town, less pressure on him, gets to handle the ball more potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom