2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strength people find is truly amazing. Had a co-worker whose wife died unexpectedly from a stroke in the Summer. They had four kids. He, like Monty, showed tremendous strength through the situation. I was also impressed how so many other people wanted to step up to help. They set up this website through which people could sign up to bring the family meals - by the time I got on the site, they family was set through like 2018.

Anyway, tremendous respect for Monty and props to TNT for focusing on the memorial for the halftime.

Depending on the conditions surrounding the first round pick, I'm not that upset over it. What becomes of a mid 20's pick is a coin flip.

And like I said in the Clippers thread, Jeff Green's name is obviously better than who he actually is. He isn't good. That being said, the core four of the Clippers is so good that virtually anyone can be plugged in there and it will work.

Jeff Green won't play much with the core four though, so whatever.
Still think so...

LMAO - Kiwi was out there dunking in the all-star game with a smile on his face. He's not injured. This is a classic Pop troll.

LMAO - Kiwi was out there dunking in the all-star game with a smile on his face. He's not injured. This is a classic Pop troll.

Its a psychological thing. But they getting washed. No blake and no koala so its a wash anyways

I agree, or if Green does come off the bench, I believe he'll end up getting lion share of minutes

I think Green is going to play a lot. Because he's someone who Doc has coached before and likes. That makes him different than other Doc additions.

Spurs just don't belong on TV unless it's Playoffs.

Got washed on their last 4 appearances

You might be onto something with the Pop moves against Good teams on the road @NobleKane

I just looked at about 12 road games against decent teams, not one "healthy" or "full lineup". If I had reps I'd rep you for this tidbit of info for me to mind. 

Looking more and more like a clipper loss lol

They hell is up with doc playing aldridge and jordan at the same time?

OK. I'm used to a lot of road teams having a strong presence at Staples for Clippers games, but the Spurs? WTF? This is a new one.

man the bulls are trash

their only option for guarding lebron was trying to scare him with tony snell's face 

@ Lakers fans - just to be clear, you know that trashing the Clippers doesn't make the Lakers suck any less, right?

@ Lakers fans - just to be clear, you know that trashing the Clippers doesn't make the Lakers suck any less, right?
if anything we would hope that trashing the clippers makes the lakers suck more

but that's not happening either 
tired.gif

Did I just see Austin Rivers on one of those lame as pictures covering our banners? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom