2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kobe's legacy may be forgotten with time :frown:...because hes one of those players you have to watch to appreciate.

Some players like Jordan, Russell, Wilt, Kareem will be appreciated because its really easy to a get real grasp of their individual dominance both statistically and by individual accolades or team accomplishments.

You dont necessarily have to watch them play to know they were an all time great player.

Last edited:
I think Kobe's legacy may be forgotten with time :frown:...because hes one of those players you have to watch to appreciate.

Some players like Jordan, Russell, Wilt, Kareem will be appreciated because its really easy to a get real grasp of their individual dominance both statistically and by individual accolades or team accomplishments.

You dont necessarily have to watch them play to know they were an all time great player.

In the day and age of social media ..is this a serious post ? I know I don't come in this thread often but geesh :lol:

He's had too much of an impact on pop culture to be forgotten. He's one of the most famous athletes ever. His face and name are recognizable to people that don't know **** about basketball

Yeah I dont know.

People forget older generation players.

And with analytics movement I think it may get worse.

With all this hype over their trades yesterday's and their projected lineup, will the Pistons even make playoffs? I made a bet with a homie before the season started that the Pistons will make the playoffs. I thought I was stealing at that point, but this team sucks for their talent level, and I'm not confident. I mean kcp :x , Jesus

Last edited:

Man what, people remember Bernard king but somehow they're gonna forget Kobe? Stop it

Last edited:
@MrMichaelLee: Reporter to Markieff Morris: "Do you think you have something to prove?"
Markieff: "No, I don’t think so. You do?"

not the best start with your new team, Markieff...

Originally Posted by sea manup
Originally Posted by doublemesh96

Can't wait til cp3 hoists that trophy
pimp.gif
Academy award for best actor?
Originally Posted by sea manup
Originally Posted by amel223

Lol. Cp3 has no shot in hell. He could be up 10 with 10 seconds to go in a game 7 in the nba finals and I'd still pick the other team to win.
damn first time I have ever seen "cp3" and "in the nba finals" in the same sentence 
Ho hum, another day, another attempted DBD return, more CP3 hate derailment from manup.

I made the thread.

Go post in it.

"Blah, blah, blah, so we're not allowed to discuss NBA players in the NBA thread?"

"Garble, garble, garble, so anti-CP3 talk is restricted now?"

"But, but, but, I'm just stating facts. NT frowns on that now?"

laugh.gif

mean.gif

"Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it." 

Thread would be so much more smooth without you.

Rs.

Last edited:
Kind of crazy that there is literally like 12 games going on now and this thread is still on this Kobe stuff and now CP clowning.

Memphis with the all Bout That Action team.

ZBo
Barnes
Tony Allen

And I just now heard Dwight and Harden tried to get each other traded at one point :lol:. They sound like a bootleg Shaq and Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom