2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting really close to calling Curry the best player in the league. Will I be laughed at if I do?
nerd.gif
welcome to opening night 

Curry ball handling has improved, I mean he's doing the same moves but not turning it over in the process...

And dudes in this thread said he couldn't get better I say he's just entering his prime

Witness greatness :pimp:

Laker Nation: I watched the game against the Kings last night and it was just smart of me not to comment on the Lakers performance. --- Magic Johnson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker Nation: I watched the game against the Kings last night and it was just smart of me not to comment on the Lakers performance. --- Magic Johnson

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wish Magic would apply this logic to other situations when it comes to tweeting.

Im getting really close to calling Curry the best player in the league. Will I be laughed at if I do? :nerd:

Na if lebron put up his numbers i couldnt image how praised he be.

If curry can grab a ring or two more doing what he does, i dont see why not.

Another reason why reddit can be awesome... a user discovered the voice over guy on nba.com has been saying "top ten" faster and faster over the years and he shows his work.

laugh.gif

Im getting really close to calling Curry the best player in the league. Will I be laughed at if I do?
nerd.gif
Was gonna give you props for your "Steph Curry is a HOFer" proclamation a few years back before he became what he is now, then I realized you weren't Antidope.
laugh.gif

It's the kind of play that you don't want to take for granted. I don't know how long he can keep this up, because it just seems so damn unbelievable and impossible to stop.

The Barry Bonds comparison is a good one. 

So Curry is on the roids :nerd:

Has to be mind-roids. Dude is on a whole different fundamentally. Forgot who mentioned it last year when they said Lebron and Curry are equally the best players in the league, but Lebron is physically and Curry is pure skill wise. It's weird to describe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom