2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a slurpfest. He's just not relevant enough to hate.

If the Lakers was winning and he's still balling, you best believe the hate is still on

Last edited:

I'm still trying to figure out when the general public went from hating Kobe to the slurp fest that they have now.

It's just how it is.

You think is a big deal? When Lebron retires going be insane.

I still think Lebbywinks is going to pull a favre and retire/unretire multiple times to prolong the pain (for most of us)
dude is going to treat retirement like the dunk contest 

Shy away from it becuase he doesn't want to be outdone and embarrassed?

If the Lakers was winning and he's still balling, you best believe the hate is still on
They're trash and it's still **** him
that's the spirit 
pimp.gif

I'm still trying to figure out when the general public went from hating Kobe to the slurp fest that they have now.

It's just how it is.

You think is a big deal? When Lebron retires going be insane.

I still think Lebbywinks is going to pull a favre and retire/unretire multiple times to prolong the pain (for most of us)
dude is going to treat retirement like the dunk contest 
Shy away from it becuase he doesn't want to be outdone and embarrassed?
Announce that he's going to finally do something every year so the fans get excited then end up not doing it 

When they saw how pathetic he was looking initially. Hell, I've even given him last guy to cross the finish line, participation props.

If the Lakers was winning and he's still balling, you best believe the hat is still on

Yep basically

Hate is almost a sign of respect. He's so non relevant to the current NBA, most haters have stopped because of that or have gotten banned for talking about him.

Last edited:
Hating someone who's on his way out just feels like kicking someone who's down. Kobe should've retired before it got this way.

But, for the sake of one last time, I will try my best to hate him when he plays the Bulls tonight

I hope he goes 0 for 25 and gets blown out by 30 :evil:

Last edited:
I need that full Woj article on KD to GSW.

He wrote that like he just got off the phone with KD and that's what KD told him. I know context is everything so post the link if you have it nick. nick.

Man, maybe Wade is hurting.

Come to think of it, at my age If I take off exercise for 10 days and then do exercise, I'm sore and hobbled too, Godspeed Wade, sorry for calling you a bum

Unless GSW get eliminated in the first two rounds, them getting KD is unlikely.... KD will probably stay in OKC, under armor threw him a deal of a lifetime and he decided to stay with Nike because it seemed like "family". That sums up how he is going to be in free agency, he is going to have a team bend over backwards for him to sign with them then "the servant" is going to stay with family.

Hating someone who's on his way out just feels like kicking someone who's down. Kobe should've retired before it got this way.

But, for the sake of one last time, I will try my best to hate him when he plays the Bulls tonight

I hope he goes 0 for 25 and gets blown out by 30 :evil:

Retiring after the Achilles wouldve been good but that's not the type of player he ever was. Can't tell that man to stay down, he's a different animal and the same beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom