2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn my blunder, you right
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

jimmer-dancing-wedding1.gif

is whiteside even going to get on the court this time around :lol:. Can't be talkin that talk. Warriors small ball lineup is about to surprise his *** right quick.

Steph
Russ
Durant
AD
Klay
Bron
Boogie
Dray
Butler
George
Wiggins
Kat
Alphabet

Are the best/most interesting to watch and follow these days. I'd probably throw in a healthy Blake/CP3/DJ trio as well.

Harden's really really good, but I can't stand watching him play, at all.

Dame is getting noticed tho, he's been terrific.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why people act like Carmelo NEVER makes the playoffs. Or never made it past the first round. He's simply never been on a team that could realistically win a chip

I'll never understand why people act like Carmelo NEVER makes the playoffs. Or never made it past the first round. He's simply never been on a team that could realistically win a chip

nah man he's just a cancer

all his fault

Wizards taking a loss to the Bulls today. 

That is all. 

Rose Byke. 

Jimmy back too?

WELP bros had this new woman I hooked up with OD on the Ron Perlman in my bathroom last night. (she survived)

Due to a new state law I got rid of the paraphernalia to avoid a search warrant. (I survived)

Thank goodness for NBA basketball and Wizards vs Bulls tonight. 2016 has been brutal thus far and for the record I'm no pusher. Wizards WILL come through for the kid tonight. Surprised by the Bron top 10 love. Disappointed by the lack of Wall but it's debatable. Top 15 without question.

I like Melo but it shouldn't be a big deal that 10+ years into the league he's starting to trust his teammates more and he's playing hard on defense. And it kinda is a big deal. He's a great passer and chooses not to use the skill.

Jimmy back too?

WELP bros had this new woman I hooked up with OD on the Ron Perlman in my bathroom last night. (she survived)

Due to a new state law I got rid of the paraphernalia to avoid a search warrant. (I survived)

Thank goodness for NBA basketball and Wizards vs Bulls tonight. 2016 has been brutal thus far and for the record I'm no pusher. Wizards WILL come through for the kid tonight. Surprised by the Bron top 10 love. Disappointed by the lack of Wall but it's debatable. Top 15 without question.
Nah, Jimmy isn't back yet. He's still feeling pain when he moves laterally. But the ball has definitely moved better with Jimmy being out. 

Hopefully that broad doesn't come back or throw dirt on your name. 

Anyways, here's to a good game! Rose & Wall. Two Calipari students. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom