2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...they both tried to get each other traded in the same week...can't imagine that chemistry is too peachy :lol:

During Kobe Bryant’s final game in Memphis on Wednesday, he took the opportunity to go one-on-one with Vince Carter, just like the good old days.

Kobe backs down the 39-year-old, shakes him on the post, then rises up for one of his signature fadeaways. Swish. The Lakers vet got the best of the Grizzlies vet.

As they ran down the court, the two competitors shared a laugh.

Kobe sinks a jumper over Vince Carter. The two vets laugh it up as they run back down the court.

— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) February 25, 2016

In the Vine, you can see Vince give Kobe a light shove. It’s all love.

#Respect @MrVinceCarter15 @Lakers @KobeBryant pic.twitter.com/90cuIenWDK

— Memphis Grizzlies (@memgrizz) February 25, 2016

Kobe has been posting up a lot of his old buddies this season.

to be fair Harden had an open shot & Dwight thought he was gonna shoot it

unless the play was supposed to be a lob i don't know why Harden was so mad at him

I'm not even a huge Kobe fan, but little moments like that make his farewell tour really cool as a fan of the game.

How Rockets' fans interpret the situation:

658.png

Lol at the idea of an old Joe Johnson being the one to put Cavs over the top against the Warriors.

Hell you dont even have to worry about that. The bulls wont be doing anything anyway.

See, you're not as funny as @lakersman3000 when he used this joke last night.

Nice try tho.

Wrong thread.

F--- the Cavs tho

Wrong thread.

F--- the Cavs tho

i approve this message.

Wrong thread.

F--- the Cavs tho

i approve this message.

Forever & always. 

:pimp:

ALLL OF THIS :pimp: :pimp:

to be fair Harden had an open shot & Dwight thought he was gonna shoot it

unless the play was supposed to be a lob i don't know why Harden was so mad at him

I don't know how it was anything other than a shot attempt :lol: I was more pissed at Dwight's lazy attempt for the rebound. Could've easily just grabbed it for a putback.

Youngwulf has the Rockets on his lips more than the cheerleaders, it's pretty funny :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom