2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by lakersman3000

Kinda makes sense though. Why would JJ want a ring. It would do nothing for him .rings only matter to the legends\ all time greats of the game really.
Oooooh, totally disagree with this, but I understand it.

For me... for MEEE... if I were in JJ's shoes and had the chance to play for the Spurs or Warriors for less than every other team in the NBA, I do it. Just being able to be a part of a championship... yes, please. Absolutely.

Steph says people talking bout his team is getting annoying

"It's starting to get a little annoying just because it's kind of unwarranted from across the board," Curry said on the "Warriors Plus/Minus" podcast by the Bay Area News Group on Friday. "We have a very competent group, and we have fun when we're out there on the floor, and it shows, obviously.

"We enjoy what we do. But for the most part, you don't hear us talking about, you know, comparing ourselves to other great teams and 'We could beat this team, we're better than this team.' We're living in the moment."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-bashing-retired-stars-annoying?ex_cid=espnfb

ISO Joe is a ball dominant wing. I don't see how he would have been happy in Cleveland. Not of enough touches to go around. He made the right choice

Last edited:
I guess it was just Chess with Joe.
He couldn't have had a PER over 10 with BKY, played 30mpg and took like 5shots per.

Played so bad they wanted to buy him out.
But if he doesn't care about Chips and is more concerned with the $, that's the 2nd time he's said "it's not about the team winning, it's about me".
Once mailing it in for BKY
Twice per the Woj article.

If these things are true, who is dumb enough to give this guy a NEW contract worth anything, he's a Me Me ME guy right?

Wouldn't be surprised if Miami implodes.
Wouldn't be surprised if Miami explodes.

Joe Johnson sealed the Joe-Johnson-Doesn't-Have-That-Drive narrative. Well done, win nothing your entire career!

Think about this dude's money... and he made the same number of All-NBA teams as Al Jefferson.

Last edited:
JJ doesn't even like big cities, made ti clear he didn't like Brooklyn right off top or New Yorkers. Maybe he adjusted, but he's from Arkansas. When I was trying to find his shoe closet video he shot with NiceKicks, came across this thot anon message board, kind of like LipstickAlley, the stuff they're saying about him on there I wish I hadn't read :x

Last edited:
He can always lean on the NBA All-Rookie Second Team when times get tough.

[Video]

[Video]

Yall sleeping on my man starbury :pimp:

Put up a 50 & 10 game on Kobe[/Video][/Video]

Last edited:
On this day in...

2013: Steph dropped 54 on the N.Y. Knicks
2009: C.Paul notched 20 assists in a game
2000: Vinsanity dropped 51 on the Pacers

For me... for MEEE... if I were in JJ's shoes and had the chance to play for the Spurs or Warriors for less than every other team in the NBA, I do it. Just being able to be a part of a championship... yes, please. Absolutely.
as a sports fan i agree with you but i know you realize not all these dudes care about the game / or are even basketball fans. for many its just a job. 

Last edited:
All this talk about the dubs is external. Bet you they don't even talk about anything ball related on team flights or anything. The media brings it upon themselves to slurp and d-ride everything. Just let them play man.

Man people really want joe Johnson that bad? Feels good when your team doesn't even have room for him on the bench on a 15 man roster, and other teams would "improve" with him.

Originally Posted by lakersman3000
Originally Posted by DarthSka

as a sports fan i agree with you but i know you realize not all these dudes care about the game / or are even basketball fans. 
Bet.

Which is why I emphasized that that's my personal preference, but I understand it not being someone else's.

Not mad at JJ at all. I wouldn't make that choiuce, but I'm not confused by him making it.

I agree. Probably just going to get a pro rated vet minimum from any team at this point

Last edited:
I guess it was just Chess with Joe.
He couldn't have had a PER over 10 with BKY, played 30mpg and took like 5shots per.

Played so bad they wanted to buy him out.
But if he doesn't care about Chips and is more concerned with the $, that's the 2nd time he's said "it's not about the team winning, it's about me".
Once mailing it in for BKY
Twice per the Woj article.

If these things are true, who is dumb enough to give this guy a NEW contract worth anything, he's a Me Me ME guy right?

Wouldn't be surprised if Miami implodes.
Wouldn't be surprised if Miami explodes.

View media item 1930016
But as a Nets fan, I'm glad JJ was let go. I'm interested to see what Sean Marks and his Spurs pedigree can do with the organization.

Last edited:
Wade's teammates yield to him to their own detriment... the easy addition/subtraction I'm assuming J.Johnson did was that he would be able to come in and take all or most of the shots that Bosh left behind. I don't think it's going to be that simple.

He's not going to implode an organization. At worst, and at best, probably have a neutral influence. He looks like he sleeps all the time and again, is apparently pretty shy. .

]

JVG bringing that truth. Since Jan 21, the Thunder have been the 4th worst defensive team in the NBA at 110.5ppg (Roberson and Adams both missed time in that stretch)

View media item 1930019

Last edited:
Implode? No.

Waste his own time? Yeah. But it's him so it's par for the course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom