2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about Serge Ibaka's 3rd leg bro? Do you think it hinders him and okc in the playoffs?

hot route hot route

Just dialed up my sources and Per Kris Brusselsprouts, depsite what others have said about Ibaka‘s assets, he‘s in the right position to RISE UP to any UP coming challenges his team will face in the playoffs.

Pics don‘t lie. Look how he HUNG in the air.

Sources Confirmed.

5bpcl91.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing how Tristan Thompson and hi agent fleeced the Cavs for 80 million. Highest paid hustle player. I ain't even mad.

Amazing how Tristan Thompson and hi agent fleeced the Cavs for 80 million. Highest paid hustle player. I ain't even mad.

Until he suddenly decides you're not one of his people anymore and then trades you

I ultimately think that will be Cleveland's down fall. There's is no way he should've gotten that much money smh.

Does anyone think Kyrie really wants to leave the Cavs?

I ultimately think that will be Cleveland's down fall. There's is no way he should've gotten that much money smh.

Does anyone think Kyrie really wants to leave the Cavs?

that whole environment is toxic and its lebrons fault. You can't constantly go at these dudes and not own up to when you make mistakes. Dude screamed at TT because Reggie Jackson got a layup off him but didn't say anything when d rose literally blew by him on the first step

How will Tristan Thompson be Cleveland's downfall? You can go over the cap to retain your own players. It's not like they could have taken that same 80 million to sign someone else.

Mayweather a Wizards fan? I understand him showing up to see the Cavs but he's in attendance again tonight to see us play the 76ers.

Damb, Anthony Bennet.

Life comes at you really really fast. 

He shouldn't have been drafted #1 in the first place. Had way too much too attempt to live up to as another high Cavs draft pick, when he was at best a #27 overall pick

@CP1708 that game vid you posted :lol: :rofl: cot damn felt like I haven't seen that since Big trouble In Little China first hit the theaters

I've said this for years, but the league needs to widen the court.

im starting to come around to this.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT STEPH.

i've been saying for a long time in the college basketball thread and the NBA draft thread that the NBA is becoming a league where "if you can't shoot you can't play" and Ben simmons will have a tough transition...

is that league we want, where Ben SImmons can't play, because he can't shoot?
I wouldn't mind it.

He won't get credit for it because it's hard to shake perception but John wall has actually developed a respectable jumpshot.

Don't you think teams might start emulating the spurs defense instead of/in addition to having teams emulate steph Curry's shooting? To say the spurs are a poor example is kinda ironic when you're using gsw's 3 point shooting as an example. I think you might be blowing this out of proportion slightly

im not really talking about steph.

I heard the Bill SImmons podcast and kirk goldsburry crystallized.

Power forwards are dying, we are getting rid of guys who have a bunch of other skills other than shooting.

Its lame to me that all the offenses are becoming homogenized, and that Demarre Carrol or Jae Crowder are better options than dudes who have more interesting diverse set of skills. Just because they can shoot 3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom