2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CcjjPVpWIAQ5zoQ.jpg
roll.gif

If the Bulls lose tonight in a lackluster fashion, I'm writing them off. You can't be knocked out of the playoffs and not play hard the next day.

I don't care who's missing. Gotta play hard.

we shall see BUT

you know Vučević always cooks against Pau & I don't expect any different..especially with taj out too

LAPD lol

Nick Young Busted for Loud Music Claims Cops Mocked Lakers

Lakers star Nick Young was pulled over in Hollywood Monday night -- after cops say he was bumping his music too loud in a rental car ... TMZ Sports has learned.

But during the stop, Young claims the cops took a cheap shot at the Lakers ... though, it's not like they lied.

Here's what we know ... cops say Young was going down the street playing his music too loud -- and didn't have license plates on the car.

He was pulled over by a police vehicle -- and we're told another unit that happened to be close by saw the stop and went over as backup.

Law enforcement tells TMZ Sports Young was cited and went along his way without incident -- but Young claims the didn't leave without taking a parting shot at his team.

"After everything was over one of them (police) going to say (y'all suck) so I replied back like it ain't lookin too good for y'all neither."

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/...ebron-on-offense-but-hes-as-close-as-anybody/

roll.gif
 at all the buzz words used in this article

do people actually enjoy this garbage analysis? it seems like a parody of stat nerds 
Gonna need to see their EQ measurements and bass levels before I can say one way or the other
how will the recent discovery of gravitational waves effect how we view a players ORAG ratings? 

there are just so many synergies between the average normal ratings for players in the 1980s and OMAFs for players today

this is what basketball is all about 

Intentional ? Possible suicide ?

Rip to the gentleman and prayers to his family

Intentional ? Possible suicide ?

Rip to the gentleman and prayers to his family
Based on the information of the accident (combined with the conspiracy charge), I feel confident saying this was a suicide.

Sounds like suicide to me. That man didn't want to face the music for what he did.

pretty much

Law enforcement says McClendon was going VERY fast in his 2013 Chevy Tahoe when he veered out of his lane and struck a bridge. The car exploded and was quickly engulfed in flames.

Officials say there was no indication McClendon tried to stop at any point before impact.

The cops didn't specifically call it a suicide attempt -- but it sure appears that way.

The timing is bizarre considering the 56-year-old was charged with conspiracy in an alleged oil and gas scheme on Tuesday evening. He was facing 10 years in prison if convicted.

McClendon had publicly denied any wrongdoing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/02/okc-t...-1-day-after-conspiracy-charge/#ixzz41mMz0mNb

030216-sub-aubrey-mcclendon-crash-4.jpg

Last edited:
Not that it isn't tragic, but what does this car accident have to do with the nba? Dunno who dude was

Last edited:
Not that it isn't tragic, but what does this car accident have to do with the nba? Dunno who dude was

Because news outlets always give as many details as possible. I mean, if his name was "Joe Smith", there's a lot of Joe Smiths out there. The type of car is an identifier.

Maybe not a lot did but he was part owner of the Thunder, who on Tuesday indicted on conspiracy charges to rig bids in the acquisition of oil and gas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom