2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, I've never eaten or gamed in Spaghetti Warehouse datznasty datznasty Ate there in like the 4th grade before we toured the Wonder Bread facility on a field trip and I didn't eat, fam was broke man, I just hung out with my sack lunch

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="a-friend"]
Originally Posted by a-friend
[thread="638376"]not even the thought of losing to GSW could ruin this week for me.

I'm eating over here, Thunder are the ones that lost[/thread]
Heels have turned.
[/quote]

Nah man, speaking specifically about a Thursday loss.
Can't even fathom a series 7 loss. Not in 2016, This is the Thunders year, man.

no they aren't. 

they choke every year. they have a terrible team with no defense.

deandre is just a big *** bandaid for their dysfunctional team with a fat aging leader who is no longer the best at what he does. 

they haven't improved at all from last season and every team got better. they still have never been to the WCF and wont again this year. 
Has nothing to do with the comeback,

But this is just pure bias. "No Defense" is flat out bias and untrue. The Clippers have a top 5 defense this year and have been for almost the entire season. That wasn't the case last season. That is literal improvement. And they've manufactured a top 6 defense w/o blake. 

Chris Paul is averaging 20 &10, and 25 & 11 since AS Break, pretty good for a fat aging leader. 

But you got it. 

If CP3 just did that I don't think we'd ever hear the end of it until the end of time. :rofl:

Westbrook was just being alpha though.

But...but...but...but...he's an overgrown lizard!!

He owns Chris Paul!

That lakers fan that only comes in here to psot about the Cavs/Lebron, Clippers and Houston/Harden/Dwight is even in here trying to be "fair" to Westbrook :lol:

wesbrook is great for 45 minutes but in the last 3 minutes he always turns into that talentless dude at the rec center who thinks he's kobe/steph 

Yo, real talk what happened to Ibaka?! He is completely useless now, can't even play defense and seems to have lost his athleticism already  
mean.gif

His offense was always mediocre but he was an elite defender before. 

Went with him over Harden too  :smh:

To be fair, the Thunder would give up 150 points a game if they chose Harden over Ibaka. Ibaka has regressed s an offensive player, for sure. And, he just doesn't seem to have the defensive presence anymore. As in, it doesn't feel like he impacts the game like he used to. Maybe I don't watch enough though.

it was legit but for Italian in Bricktown I prefer Zio's across the street from Harkinsi
Yo, real talk what happened to Ibaka?! He is completely useless now, can't even play defense and seems to have lost his athleticism already  :smh:

Attempting 3 pointers ain't helping him either
He's a just under 40% 3pt shooter or has been so that's when he's at his best. I don't go to games anymore so IDK if him and Keri are still a thing, but ultimately him and KD just need Perkins back. It makes/made little sense him being the leader since he was such a poor performer himself, but he was and he was the only one to hold guys accountable, especially between those 3 on defense and rebounding. It was mostly just them yelling/cussing at each other during stoppages over missed rebounds, defensive assignments, and rotations, but apparently they needed that. Plus he was a great quarterback on D always talking, calling out the switch, the pick, ICE, trap, whatever, and it's even well chronicled how much everyone looked up to him off the court.

I think we bring him back for the minimum this summer would be more than worth it. He still has his house here as it hasn't sold, so that's one less hurdle.

With Serge, there's also the borderline racist, he isn't really 26 rumors.

But he has been notably disinterested this whole season. Even when he does shoot, it just seems like meh, like he doesn't want to or care

Last edited:
Spaghetti Warehouse went out of business. Everyone loses.

We got one of them Old Spaghetti Factories up here. I'll buy you some pasta if you ever come up here.

I was supposed to for my homeboy's wedding a few years back. He's from here, we're actually from Lawton 90 minutes south of OKC, but when his parents got divorced all the siblings moved back up to Olympia with their mom. He works for some company in Olympia. He has gotten used to it, but he routinely used to talk about how much he misses black people. He enjoys all the outdoorsy stuff though, always out at the lake or something with his family. But yea money was just funny that particular weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom