2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeBron ain't een workout. It was all smokescreen while he was in YesJulz guts
lebron needs to put more effort into training and take his job seriously 
mean.gif
at least he doesn't have cuts in his eyebrows
i wonder if he stretches doe 

Oh c'mon man, why the OKC vs GSW game has to be so late again?
frown.gif

Starts at 4:30 a.m for me
tired.gif

LeBron ain't een workout. It was all smokescreen while he was in YesJulz guts
lebron needs to put more effort into training and take his job seriously 
mean.gif

at least he doesn't have cuts in his eyebrows
i wonder if he stretches doe 
if he does he's not doing a very good job since he cramped up in the finals
he needs to work with bigger bananas 

Curry playing tonight right?

Just saw my ESPN notifications been off for 2 weeks... Smh

Walt Clyde Frazier on Steph Curry : "If there was no 3-point shot, would Steph be as great as he is today?"

These old timers sounding bitter as hell about Curry changing the game

Walt Clyde Frazier on Steph Curry : "If there was no 3-point shot, would Steph be as great as he is today?"

These old timers sounding bitter as hell about Curry changing the game

He would just be shooting half court 2pters

What's the difference? :lol:

Walt's full response;

"Defense was my forte," Frazier said Thursday during an interview on ESPN's "Mike & Mike" show. "I had to guard Oscar. I had to guard Jerry West, Earl the Pearl (Monroe), Dave Bing. Any phenomenal player, I had to guard. So when I'm guarding these guys, I'm trying to take away what they do best. So today if I'm guarding Curry ... he might have 25 2s on me, but he's not going to have 13 threes because I'm going to be forcing him inside of the arc."

"To me, I look at the most phenomenal seasons in the NBA," Frazier said. "Wilt Chamberlain averaging 50 points a game one season. Nate Archibald led the league in scoring and assists. The Big O averaged a triple double. But they didn't do that every year. You know what I mean? They never reached that pinnacle once they did that."

"So to me, this is where Curry is. He's having a phenomenal season. To me, a signature season. But is he going to do this for the next five years? I don't really think so.

"This is what he's doing now. Maybe they won't be able to stop him this year, but they'll have to find a way to contain this guy like they've done to Kobe (Bryant), like they're doing to LeBron (James), like they've done with all of the other superstars in the league."

Probably the most reasonable take of all the older players that have been asked about Curry.

Walt's full response;

"Defense was my forte," Frazier said Thursday during an interview on ESPN's "Mike & Mike" show. "I had to guard Oscar. I had to guard Jerry West, Earl the Pearl (Monroe), Dave Bing. Any phenomenal player, I had to guard. So when I'm guarding these guys, I'm trying to take away what they do best. So today if I'm guarding Curry ... he might have 25 2s on me, but he's not going to have 13 threes because I'm going to be forcing him inside of the arc."

"To me, I look at the most phenomenal seasons in the NBA," Frazier said. "Wilt Chamberlain averaging 50 points a game one season. Nate Archibald led the league in scoring and assists. The Big O averaged a triple double. But they didn't do that every year. You know what I mean? They never reached that pinnacle once they did that."

"So to me, this is where Curry is. He's having a phenomenal season. To me, a signature season. But is he going to do this for the next five years? I don't really think so.

"This is what he's doing now. Maybe they won't be able to stop him this year, but they'll have to find a way to contain this guy like they've done to Kobe (Bryant), like they're doing to LeBron (James), like they've done with all of the other superstars in the league."

Probably the most reasonable take of all the older players that have been asked about Curry.
But that's 50 points tho. lol

It seems like every damn time I watch my Spurs play on TNT I have to hear God awful Reggie, like why, can I get a break,

Omg Pop is a genius, I loved that banter he's so cool ha ha ha tee hee hee hee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom