2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets vs Warriors

Game 1 Howard had 7
Game 2 Howard had 19
Game 3 Howard had 14
Game 4 Howard had 14
Game 5 Howard had 18

That's his series vs GS being guarded by who? Best center in the NBA right.

Points the ultimate indicator of performance.

Who needs PER, RPM, SPM? you don't even need to watch the games

just use POINTS.

It really tells you everything that happened.

Last edited:
Points the ultimate indicator of performance.

Who needs PER, RPM, SPM? you don't even need to watch the games

just use POINTS.

It really tells you everything that happened.

It indicates who wins and loses. That narrative surpasses numbers. When we talk MJ we never bring up his PER, RPM or SPM. We only bring up the 6 titles, finals MVPs and MVPs.

Had Howard got me 20 the Rockets would have won 2 more games then they did vs GS. Bottom line.

It indicates who wins and loses. That narrative surpasses numbers. When we talk MJ we never bring up his PER, RPM or SPM. We only bring up the 6 titles, finals MVPs and MVPs.

Had Howard got me 20 the Rockets would have won 2 more games then they did vs GS. Bottom line.
you realize your starting to sound really dumb right ? MJ led the league in PER for 7 years in a row .....

the center position is hot garbage if dwight is still considered the best center in the nba

deandre >>>> dwight 

Can someone tell me how the hell Elfrid Payton grew his hair back already so fast??????? Is it a wig?

john wall isnt a better passer than steph curry niether bruh so stop alrdy plz 

Stop D riding bruh. You agree with others about Howard. Due to advanced stats. Use that logic and compare Wall to Curry assist wise.

You basically agree with anyone who's opinion is different then mines. I've notice your angle for a few days now. Was real quiet after that Bucks game weren't you. Ha ha ha

Stop D riding bruh. You agree with others about Howard. Due to advanced stats. Use that logic and compare Wall to Curry assist wise.

You basically agree with anyone who's opinion is different then mines. I've notice your angle for a few days now. Was real quiet after that Bucks game weren't you. Ha ha ha
its not only me man , nobody is agreeing with you on this one ......i dont even know what youre trying to prove but the rockets lost because the warriors were better and james harden disappeared 

youre getting too upset over sports talk ..........the fact of the matter is that james harden was the one who let dwight down , and steph curry is by far a better passer then john wall ....im never quiet by the way i STAY with this thread open and writing like its a chatroom so 
grin.gif

Those same folks who disagree with me were quiet and no where to be found when I said I wanted 20 last year. Howard gave me 19 and the Rockets lost by 1.

Where was the PER guys then? Quietly sitting with advance stats that meant nothing at that point.

youre getting too upset over sports talk ..........the fact of the matter is that james harden was the one who let dwight down , and steph curry is by far a better passer then john wall ....im never quiet by the way i STAY with this thread open and writing like its a chatroom so >D

What's the stats you have that say Curry is the better passer? On one hand you agree with everyone who uses advanced stats against me in regards to Howard. So what does it say about Wall vs Curry passing?

Wall 7th in double doubles. Curry was 20th.

Last edited:
I like the flashiness in Curry's passes over Wall...I don't wanna compare the two cause they're both good at what they do....but Overall player obviously Curry.

Football is a savage sport (especially at the NFL) in my opinion. Sooooo many injuries that have an effect on a lot of players (especially those brain injuries) after they retire. I wouldn't let my kids play it either, maybe while they're young. Not to say that there aren't injuries and life-lasting injuries in every sport but the ones that come from the NFL are piling up & its sad.

On another note, you don't really know if a player scores one more point if they would win cause that extra shot would be a shot taken away from another teammate...plus so many other things can happen. I dunno why y'all always focusing on these what-if situations :lol:

What's the stats you have that say Curry is the better passer? On one hand you agree with everyone who uses advanced stats against me in regards to Howard. So what does it say about Wall vs Curry passing?

Wall 7th in double doubles. Curry was 20th.
watching them play just like i know harden disappeared in the playoffs last year ......steph curry actually tries to score sometimes and gets 7-8 assists on average if im correct........wall averaged like 10 last year but with like 17 ppg .....john wall is LOOKING to pass , then shoot and averages 10 , steph curry LOOKS to shoot and averages 7-8........but for me i can just see by watching the players play and pass , steph is superior to wall in every aspect except athletiscm

Flash doesn't equal better. I'm always killed in here because of my stances. We bring up Wall vs Curry passing. Due advance stats exist to prove who's the better passer? If so where's the stats?

I've notice when folk feel I'm wrong everyone comes out with paper work and does research. When I may be right though. Silence. No stats, no research. It's become a thing to prove me wrong and loudly. I embrace it. Who's got the Wall vs Curry info?

He's a giant mental ******

So much wasted potential :smh:

maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong
he's still a human being playing at the highest level for multiple years and doing things 98% of the league won't be able to do...just accept him as he is.

i'd say that his production so far & still is :pimp:
yeah you always want a player to be this and that but it's not realistic

watching them play just like i know harden disappeared in the playoffs last year ......steph curry actually tries to score sometimes and gets 7-8 assists on average if im correct........wall averaged like 10 last year but with like 17 ppg .....john wall is LOOKING to pass , then shoot and averages 10 , steph curry LOOKS to shoot and averages 7-8........but for me i can just see by watching the players play and pass , steph is superior to wall in every aspect except athletiscm

No real stats huh. Just because this guy looks to score first and averages almost what Wall does he's better. You don't need any stats to make your case but I need them to make mine. Yeah ok cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom