2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC is dope.  GSW and the Spurs are just head and shoulders above everyone else.

Lets not get carried away. Good win by SAS, but lets not forget that OKC just lost to Minnesota last night and really hasn't been playing well lately. This game does not prove that the Spurs are as good as GSW.

Great close out. Tony got his point, Kawhi with 9 in the fourth, out rebounding them when it mattered.

Finally got a win against a top tier team at that. Feels good.

Gg Thunder fans.

Kawhi Leonard really is the man. Find a way to give that man more money.
Kawhi's skillset is stupid
sick.gif
sick.gif

Who else can d up Westbrook on one end then hit an iso 3 on the other?
kevin love 

Lets not get carried away. Good win by SAS, but lets not forget that OKC just lost to Minnesota last night and really hasn't been playing well lately. This game does not prove that the Spurs are as good as GSW.
agreed. i dont think the spurs scare anyone like gs does. 

What other team could you possibly see beating the Warriors in the playoffs if not SA?  Please don't say the Clippers.

What other team could you possibly see beating the Warriors in the playoffs if not SA?  Please don't say the Clippers.
i really think the clippers have the best shot at beating gs and i hate the clippers.  the best shot , i think clippers give them the best series but i think gs takes it all again this year. 

Last edited:
So, will the Lakers trade Russell to make room for Westbrook or play one of them at the 2?

KD need to leave Westbrook. Hard player and all but man his shot has and always will be trash especially crunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom