2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBA'S ZACH RANDOLPH ACCUSED OF BEATING UP WOMAN

Memphis Grizzlies superstar Zach Randolph has been accused of strangling a woman at an L.A. hotel ... though he is adamant her allegations are 100% false.

Here's what we know ... a woman who says she's a model filed a police report with the LAPD on Thursday claiming Randolph "strangled victim causing bruising to her neck."

According to the report, the incident occurred on Wednesday.

Sources connected to the situation tell us the woman claims to have a black eye, multiple bruises on her back, a sprained neck and sore ribs.

We called Randolph's agent Raymond Brothers for comment who told us flat out -- "It's a false police report."

Story developing ...
http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/24/zach-randolph-accused-of-beating-woman-black-eye-sprained-neck/
Digital Millennial Defense. 'Vid or it didn't happen'
has anyone checked dlo's snapchat? 

Hate Randolph had to do LeFraud like that. He's unlikeable but c'mon Zach, can't go around beating girls up now

Memphis Grizzlies superstar Zach Randolph has been accused of strangling a woman at an L.A. hotel ... though he is adamant her allegations are 100% false.

Here's what we know ... a woman who says she's a model filed a police report with the LAPD on Thursday claiming Randolph "strangled victim causing bruising to her neck."

Sources connected to the situation tell us the woman claims to have a black eye, multiple bruises on her back, a sprained neck and sore ribs.

We called Randolph's agent Raymond Brothers for comment who told us flat out -- "It's a false police report."

Story developing ...
http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/24/zach-randolph-accused-of-beating-woman-black-eye-sprained-neck/

son is a straight informant now.

had me confused. New Jays dropped, he tweeted 'don't snatch em I'ma cop'

I thought he meant he was getting em, but now it makes all the sense in the world

he hit us with a Conceited punchline, slow it down, I just dissed you

'New Jays dropped, don't snatch em, I'm a COP'

smh. he's dead to me.

Last edited:
This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out
laugh.gif
the media has to push this narrative so it doesn't seem like Lebron has a cakewalk to the finals every year

when was the last time they were actually considered contenders? 2011??

Story developing ...

son is a straight informant now.

had me confused. New Jays dropped, he tweeted 'don't snatch em I'ma cop'

I thought he meant he was getting em, but now it makes all the sense in the world

he hit us with a Conceited punchline, slow it down, I just dissed you

'New Jays dropped, don't snatch em, I'm a COP'

smh. he's dead to me.
Conseited is a 5 foot tall jordan clarkson 
nerd.gif

This bulls team is considered a "contender" year in year out :lol:
the media has to push this narrative so it doesn't seem like Lebron has a cakewalk to the finals every year

when was the last time they were actually considered contenders? 2011??
This man knows. It's all to lure in the casual fan. There's never been a Bulls during this time frame that could beat a LeBron team.

Bulls about to lose back to back games to a team starting Jose Calderon & Sasha Vujacic

relegate them to the D-League

:smh:

I'm not sure what Bulls fans have said or done to alot of y'all but I swear aside from the Cavs and the Heatles...the Bulls have been the most hated/slandered team here the last 4 years or so.

P.S. I can't believe we getting beat by the bum @sss Knicks again. :smh:

Last edited:
mean.gif

I'm not sure what Bulls fans have said or done to alot of y'all but I swear aside from the Cavs and the Heatles...the Bulls have been the most hated/slandered team here the last 4 years or so.

P.S. I can't believe we getting beat by the bum @sss Knicks again.
mean.gif
Just wait till they win the championship as the 8th seed. These fools will disappear.

One can dream right???

:smh:

P.S. I can't believe we getting beat by the bum @sss Knicks again. :smh:
That's not slander it's an objective opinion. I said the same thing about the Hawks last year. LeBron owns the east, as evidenced by the five straight nba finals trips. It just is what it is.

The Eastern Conference playoffs are a fruitless endeavor for 7 teams. He's winning.

That's not slander it's an objective opinion. I said the same thing about the Hawks last year. LeBron owns the east, as evidenced by the five straight nba finals trips. It just is what it is.

The Eastern Conference playoffs are a fruitless endeavor for 7 teams. He's winning.

IDK, Lebbywinks is looking extra mentally frail lately. And its not like he's got a lot steady, playoff tested guys on his team. I think its still likely that the Cavs will make the Finals, but if there's a year that they could get knocked off early, this is it.

IDK, Lebbywinks is looking extra mentally frail lately. And its not like he's got a lot steady, playoff tested guys on his team. I think its still likely that the Cavs will make the Finals, but if there's a year that they could get knocked off early, this is it.
Oh it won't last, he's got about two or three years left of running the table,but these last five years it was a foregone conclusion who was coming out of the East from the day the season started.

I would like to see the Raptors get him outta here but if I had to bet on the team, I'm betting on the Cavs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom