2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal about Jordan hating most rap?

I'm sure some people in this thread hate a lot rap too. I'm sure it some people hate other genres like rock, country, pop or wherever else.
this. rap is probably the most diluted genre of music

its like horror movies, 97% cheap unorigional mindless trash, 3% smart high quality entertainment 

lost 16 reps already got 15 back 
pimp.gif

:smh:

Dammit man!! Which one of you pushed CC over the edge?!?!
With all the Bulls hate around these parts I'm surprised we don't have a haters thread :nerd:

Last edited:
Couldn't care less about what Mike thinks about rap...however, the Chamillionaire story is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :lol:

why cold got banned? dude worshippwd and defended Rose like his chid.

in this world of war craft days, he‘ll foll0w BLude and respawn as HOTcity.

Yeah its crazy that NBA fans like hiphop... :rolleyes

I think because NBA basketball has been linked with hip hop much since the late 1980s probably because the majority of players are afro americans who like rap and rnb.
However, i dont see a problem if MJ or anyone else dislikes rap.
Everyone has his/her right to like or dislike a type of music.
I like hip hop because I grew up with it but i admit it that most lyrics are quite vulgar and uneducated.

I am disappointed with Lebron's inability to completely finish the entire Hunger Games series on ESPN pregame cams.

Pop sitting out Duncan, Parker, and Manu for the upcoming game against okc 

don't need the team suffering a loss to them before they face them in the conference semis. rest too, but i think in this case with how many games there are left you throw the b-team at them and ensure confidence heading into that series

i would do it in that second-to-last game of the season too if i'm SAS. or blow them out because that's a home game and that would be great to have as the bow tied on a regular season when you'd go on to face them two weeks after

Last edited:
Rick Bonnell @rick_bonnell
Steve Clifford was asked if he's addressed all the players on his roster who will be free agents after this season (more)

Rick Bonnell @rick_bonnell
Clifford raised the subject first day of camp, telling them players on winning teams make more money. Hasn't broached the subject since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom