2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saying this without looking at the numbers but I felt like we did a pretty good job on Curry last year. And honestly, if we're gonna lose I'd rather make Klay, Draymond, and Barnes beat us instead of letting Curry go off for 20+ in quarter.

Is GS/LAC the most entertaining rivalry going right now? I can't remember the last time two good teams actually hated each other. Miami/Boston?

Clipps / Grizz was pretty entertaining, but that rivalry seems to be dying since we haven't met in the playoffs the last two years. :lol:

I hope I'm wrong but I see us getting blown out in the bay tonight.. The atmosphere will be charged and will make Blake, DJ, CP3 and Lance more emotional than they already are...and they don't play well once they're in their heads. I'll consider losing by 10 points or less a win. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Kind of what I'm thinking too, but I hope I'm wrong.

And as I said in the Clips thread, I feel like the Clippers need to attack Curry on defense. Make him work a lot, possibly get him in foul trouble. Only way to stop him right now is for him to not be on the court. But we'll see. Seems to me though its been the trend over the last couple season for anticipated regular season match-ups to wind up being not very good games.

Im saying this without looking at the numbers but I felt like we did a pretty good job on Curry last year. And honestly, if we're gonna lose I'd rather make Klay, Draymond, and Barnes beat us instead of letting Curry go off for 20+ in quarter.

Is GS/LAC the most entertaining rivalry going right now? I can't remember the last time two good teams actually hated each other. Miami/Boston?

errbody hates LAC doh. memphis does too. lol.

miami boston was such a good series. lawd.

Evan "Don't Google" Fournier
pimp.gif
needs to be his official nickname

I'm saving my D Slow slander until he gets freed from the Kobe shackles.

Trade him to philly for the rights to the pick originally owed to the lakers? Who says no

Freeze setting himself up for the summer jam screen if D lo figured it out
I hope I'm wrong bro.

but I'm usually right unfortunately.

what is D.Lo ceiling? based on his zero athleticism, slow as ****, basic handles, meh shooting, solid vision, low iq....at this point he'd be lucky to turn into a conley or a cj watson.

i remember around the draft they said he'd be most likely to turn into a superstar. lmaooo. bruh. too many miss cleos
fax after fax after fax

weird how stats nerds want to give him a chance his only offensive move is pull up mid range jumpshot

dudes getting impressed by him finding the open shooter a few times when literally every pg in the nba can do the same 

I dont remember the last time I did cardio at the gym but I would smoke him in a foot race 

I'm saving my D Slow slander until he gets freed from the Kobe shackles.

Trade him to philly for the rights to the pick originally owed to the lakers? Who says no
I think I would rather have Noel than the 2016 pick, if I had to choose between the two.

D'Lo for Noel straight up would be nice

Its extremely early, but I wasn't that big of a fan of DLo paired with Clarkson in the backcourt ESPECIALLY with Byron Scott as the coach and Kobe still starting. Lakers were kinda stuck in a bad spot because I'm sure they wanted KAT just like every other team and Okafor wouldn't have been a smart selection considering they have Randle. They had to take the best talent in their eyes outside of KAT and it was DLo. Maybe he works out for them, but they may be better off moving him before its too late and teams start to recognize he's not as valuable.

I'll love to see Clarkson / Randle / Noel trio. Somehow keep their 1-3 protected 1st and add Simmons.

Last edited:
They would be robbing Philadelphia blind if they got Noel for him. Even considering the draft pick. You know how good that kid is going to be? I'm not one of those giving up on Russell after 4 games because I think it's ******* ******ed to judge him w/Kobe still slurping so much usage but Noel is going to be a star when he bulks up a little bit.

Last edited:
We ain't tradin DLo.

Byron/Kobe/Swaggy etc will all be gone after this year.

But we gon use them to get this top 3 pick back. Then DLo can just feed Randle, Clarkson and top 3 for years under his new coach.

Imagine if Towns demanded that Minny not select him like many Lakers fans were expecting and the Lakers got Towns tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom