2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clips fans shouldn't be too down.  They got a tough team that battled back and almost pulled off the win on the road vs the champs.  Steph's been white hot to start the year while splashing moonshots on everyone from everywhere.  It's actually wicked fun to watch just so long as he's not playing your squad that night. 

January 20. D has over two months to get that eyesight back =/ before he faces Chef Curry

clippers rockets on saturday 
devil.gif

Not when you already have one season as an assistant under said head coach, who is still calling the shots. He's just not at the games.
Calling the shots? Is Kerr like texting Walton what substitutions he should make when and what plays he should run when or something?

lmaoooooooooooooo so funny. i was watching the game intently so i couldnt be in here but i just read the last 20 pages lmaooooo, my dudes held it down with the slander

cp3 chubby *** failing in crunch time is the only time you have cp3 and crunches in the same sentence. I love it. dude is fluke as hell. no way d.will would've done that foo foo ****.

curry is not human. son is like master chief. dude is gonna mess around and be the jordan of the of the late '10s. dude is gonna take everybody cookies. he have it all. whatever positioning bron has on anybody's top whatever list, wardell finna leapfrog that.

luke >>>>>>>>> kerr

kerr took the team and advanced on what mark jackson did.

luke took the team, weaponized it, and made everybody on it ballistic missiles.

luke out here preaching the phil jackson gospel. winner's win. he allowed steph to fully embrace the dark side. son went from anakin that used to fix racers to vadar choking dudes with his mind in one summer.

lmaoooooooooooooo so funny. i was watching the game intently so i couldnt be in here but i just read the last 20 pages lmaooooo, my dudes held it down with the slander

cp3 chubby *** failing in crunch time is the only time you have cp3 and crunches in the same sentence. I love it. dude is fluke as hell. no way d.will would've done that foo foo ****.

curry is not human. son is like master chief. dude is gonna mess around and be the jordan of the of the late '10s. dude is gonna take everybody cookies. he have it all. whatever positioning bron has on anybody's top whatever list, wardell finna leapfrog that.
dude's crunch time is after the game where he eats 23 of these

s643667121527569464_p69_i1_w640.jpeg

Beal is making that leap, man. :pimp:

The maturation in his game has been a joy to watch. Dude shook the **** outta aldridge on that last second shot.

Clips fans attacking me when I said Chris Paul was unadulterated garbage a few days ago
roll.gif

Steph > Russ > Wall > Dame > CP3

Otto finally broke out for the first time this season with 19. Wall had his usual 17 & 13 assists. Wall and Beal scored the final 15 PTS in the 4th.

Russ had 16 assists last night. How'd Russ and KD let a visitor come in OKC and out score them though. Hard to do.

Last edited:
Wait. So why CP3 sit? I havent been on NT lol.

But NBA season is lit!

Strained his groin. He's supposed to sit out the next game and play vs the Rockets. I thought it was so weird that he wasn't in on the last possession, but with that injury news to makes sense. Terrible possession though, Crawford was gonna shoot no matter what :lol:

[quote name="getrichquik1987"][quote name="pretty tony"]Cap experts...what will Curry command on his next deal?[/quote][/quote]Malkovich :smokin

Rounders :smokin

Clips fans shouldn't be too down.  They got a tough team that battled back and almost pulled off the win on the road vs the champs.  Steph's been white hot to start the year while splashing moonshots on everyone from everywhere.  It's actually wicked fun to watch just so long as he's not playing your squad that night. 

Repped

GG Dubs fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom