2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors going 82-0 this year?
nerd.gif

It upsets me that I can't dislike them. Their style of play and team is just so entertaining and exciting. Like the exact opposite of the Floppers

Last edited:
It's good to see a team win games without their star player punching Chris Kaman in the testicles.

Steph celebrates after every 3
Bogut is one of the dirtiest players in the league
Draymond is clown
Klay is always pouting

I could go on...

I kinda feel bad for warriors fans. Are yall even enjoying these games? It's almost like a tank year where you just know the other team has no chance and you're just hoping it's competitive for at least the first half. You don't even really watch, just flick the channels and check the score to see if they're getting mopped as bad as you thought

Steph celebrates after every 3
Bogut is one of the dirtiest players in the league
Draymond is clown
Klay is always pouting

I could go on...

Wait what??? LMAO!

Steph celebrates after every 3? How so? Cause he points up to the sky?

Klay is always pouting? You serious right now?

The other two okay, i can see that but these first two I mentioned makes you sound pretty salty.

Wait what??? LMAO!

Steph celebrates after every 3? How so? Cause he points up to the sky?

Klay is always pouting? You serious right now?

The other two okay, i can see that but these first two I mentioned makes you sound pretty salty.

You don't call pointing up at the sky a celebration? Does anyone else do something like that after every shot they make?

Curry's hot dogging is pretty obvious.

I don't blame him because he's currently shooting at an insane rate, but yeah.. he's definitely a showboat. But he's also the MVP and playing some of the best basketball we've seen in some time, so no one can blame him.

You don't call pointing up at the sky a celebration? Does anyone else do something like that after every shot they make?

That's not a celebration fam.

It's actually just an acknowledgement towards God and his mom.

http://letsgowarriors.com/a-thank-you-to-sonya-curry-stephen-golden-state-warriors/2014/12/01/

From the article:

"In the interview with Strachan, Curry explains that his mother texted him words of encouragement before his first college game. Those words consisted of Philippians 4:13 and Romans 8:28, which have now become signature trademarks on Curry’s shoes. “WSC” stands for Curry’s full name, Wardell Stephen Curry II.

If you watch Curry play, you know that after he scores a basket he taps his chest twice and then points to the sky. He referred to this as “Heart for God” and the inspiration for this came from none other than Sonya.

In “Kick’n It” Episode I, Curry tells the story of how that came to be a signature move for him. It started in college when, after the starting lineups were announced, he would find his mother in the stands, tap his chest twice and point to the sky and she would do it back to him.

This continued for a while and then it morphed into something that he did every time he made a basket."

I kinda feel bad for warriors fans. Are yall even enjoying these games? It's almost like a tank year where you just know the other team has no chance and you're just hoping it's competitive for at least the first half. You don't even really watch, just flick the channels and check the score to see if they're getting mopped as bad as you thought
after years of watching troy murphy, dunleavy, monta, jrich, fisher, maggette, biedrins, yes.. I am enjoying this year and enjoyed the last.  Coaches like Don Nelson, Smart, Montgomery and GMs like Riley, Mullin...Cohan was the 2nd worse owner in the NBA behind Sterling.

When 

That Easter Island head having fool is nothing more than an over-sized system shooter.
Klay Thompson sighting! Bad team and home game = Klay lighting it up

Last edited:
Cauley stein drawing charges while he should be blocking shots from chuck hayes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom