2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil B THE BASEDGODVerified account
@LILBTHEBASEDGOD

I'm going to pay close attention to the rockets organization and who was behind signing off on the cursed bobble heads @SportsCenter - Lil B 8:21 AM - 5 Nov 2015

harden averaging 44.5 points 7.5 assists 5 rebounds 1.5 steals on 55/45/87 since this tweet.

Is Lil B a fraud? A false prophet? Is Harden more than a mere mortal? Can he be the first to break the based god's curse?

discuss.

harden was mostly cursed last year. its the thunder and sandwich face and the servant now. double curses

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD

I'm going to pay close attention to the rockets organization and who was behind signing off on the cursed bobble heads @SportsCenter - Lil B 8:21 AM - 5 Nov 2015

harden averaging 44.5 points 7.5 assists 5 rebounds 1.5 steals on 55/45/87 since this tweet.

Is Lil B a fraud? A false prophet? Is Harden more than a mere mortal? Can he be the first to break the based god's curse?

discuss.

This loser followed me on twitter. He doesn't know what he's in for.

Last edited:

@LILBTHEBASEDGOD

discuss.
This loser followed me on twitter. He doesn't know what he's in for.
You should be honoured 

IDK how, but I find myself being a fan of Dwayne Wade now. Came out of nowhere ever since last year.

Thunder was up 29 - 14 with like 3 minutes left in the 1st

Game was tied 29-29 at the end of the 1st.

Last edited:
Winslow rookie of the year b
pimp.gif
He's probably ranked like #14 right now in that particular Race.

WOW. Some people couldnt even do this with their dominant hand. That was pinpoint across the court with his OFF hand. Good lord

ROTY is gonna be very rough this year 

Going to come down to who is most consistent over the course of the whole season. Some of the rooks will hit a wall at some point. We'll see who gets past it the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom