2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]58.3%[/td][td]
DET 120 POR 103 
0:00 4th
[/td][td]27 REB, 3 BLK, 2 STL, 1 TO, 29 PTS,1 DDbl[/td][td]73.75[/td][/tr][/table]

Hope the Pistons have something left when they play the Dubs tomorrow...but they probably won't. Think it's the last game of their trip.

Hope the Pistons have something left when they play the Dubs tomorrow...but they probably won't. Think it's the last game of their trip.

that's what I'm saying. I love the warriors, but i want the pistons to take that tomorrow. best thing is the squad is all young

Drummond's line tonight is video game ****. 29 and 27 on 15/19 shooting? Ridiculous. Oh, and 3 blocks.

I thought Drummond broke the Pistons rebound record with 27 boards boy was I wrong. Rodman got 34
sick.gif
he probably will soon

damn i stepped out to light the blunt and pistons was down 10... the **** happened

PISTONS :pimp:

Keep sleeping

Y'all better pray Drummond don't learn any offensive post moves

Buc Em was in the offseason thread a month ago bringing up how he was right about Drummond... 

741a4550_Screenshot2015-11-08at11.jpeg

38a75963_d.jpeg

And the kid is still only 22 years old 

Last edited:
I remember being sold once I saw his combine measurements and how everyone was talking about his attitude and passing on him because of it.

Even if he never put it all together, to quote OKB, he's still a giant ******* human being, and he would be a double double with ease and been fun to watch.. but I'm loving this start for him this year. Showing his skills and just putting up monster numbers and he has plenty of room to grow.

Prime Dwight is one of the best defenders of the last decade and an MVP candidate.. so that's a lofty expectation people had for Drummond... but he's been damn impressive and he's showing us what he's capable of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom