2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shmurda is cooking right now and Pistons look very good.

I can't wait to see Reggie's first game against OKC, should be entertaining to see westbrook and KD try to go at him

Reggie is gonna be all heart that game. Son definitely gonna cry. I hope he can manage his emotions and ball the f out. Show them he didn't belong in russell's shadow.

on another note.....take that same sentence and replace reggie with DJ and I hope he does the same thing to the pistons. They were idiots for trading him.

Man, I really wanna watch the pistons live on Saturday but I'm gonna be C Walkin to Tha Dogg Pound at Camp Flog Gnaw.

@zyzz I'll fly you out and give you the tickets for a soda.
Only if the tickets are courtside and the the plane ticket is first class.

NBA TV ******* up. They could've had LAC/MEM or DET/GSW but they showing the Bulls and Sixers game. Ain't nobody trying to watch that.

poor SVG...dudes been shafted too many times in this league...good to see him doing well...

got axed by riley right when he was about to win a ring with the heat...then went to orlando and got pushed around because the organization wanted to please howard...

like to see him do well.. :pimp:

SVG could be coaching the dubs right now if he did not want more power

Considering how he got done in Miami and Orlando, can't blame him for wanting to be more than just a coach in the next job he took.

Originally Posted by JJs07  
@JMichaelCSN - No breaks, tears or separations regarding Beal's left shoulder #WizardsTalk #NBA #WizThunder @CSNWizards
*whew*
Just a bruise. Thought the worse too.

My dude Real Deal. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

:smh:

can't have the killer instinct listening to bieber...homie just tryna ride the lebron wave and get a couple of rings and make a few hundred mill and he straight..can't blame him...not everyone tryna break records and be considered in the top 20 all time...

i never liked kyrie skillset nor his passion/heart...

Why would they put the bulls on nba tv tonight?

:stoneface: Now they're going to be blacked out on league pass

They are playing the damn sixers for crying out loud

They didn't decide this morning to put the Bulls on NBATV lol. It's been on the schedule since August when it was released. Also, the Warriors are maxed out on national TV appearances. They can't be flexed in. Also, this is why League Pass exists. There would be no incentive to purchase it if the league just showed the best game every night. And everyone gets one nationally televised game. Gotta do it sometime.

Tommy Beer [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TommyBeer

List of the last 6 players w/ 80+ points & 60+ rebs in their first 7 career games: Shaq, C Webber, Duncan, L Odom, B Griffin and …Porzingis

9:37 AM - 9 Nov 2015
porzingod gonna be that rebounding dirk everyone always wanted.........

the nba has changed bros ....theres still a "top 5" player pool..........but the separation of talent between top 5 / top 10 / top 20 / top 50 is getting thinner every year 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom