2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ain't the NFL, man. You gotta toss the kids in the fire in the NBA. Look at Sam Mitchell and how he handled the Wolves in that Hawks game. Young team, gave up a huge lead, and just rolled out all the young players and basically said "win or lose, ya'll gonna learn how to deal with this."

I feel like i see more rookies play & actually make an impact in the NFL than the NBA. Too many coaches are too conservative in the NBA & decide to go with experience even if the players they put in place of the rookie is washed

Also :pimp: at Langston Galloway. I like his game

@latbbolch: Mark Cuban said he saved all his text messages from DeAndre Jordan and might detail them all at a later date.

Cuban got the screenshots ready
laugh.gif
DeAndre should have been having this conversation via Cyberdust. You can't screenshot messages via Cyberdust.

Cyberdust: The worlds most secure messaging platform. Trust that your messages will only be seen by the person you intended to see it on Cyberdust

Dust On!

Last edited:
Can't convince me that Byron is doing anything other than steering the tank right now :lol:

You're giving him too much credit. Yeah, he's steering the tank, but I honestly believe he's coaching to win. He's just really, um, not good.

Random but some of my friends was trying to tell me that Steph Curry is the best player in the world and yes that includes LeBron James :smh:

Had me wanting to snap and I hate LeBron lol

Curry is unstoppable. 

He's the closest thing to Jordan as far as only being containable, you can't stop him.

Best player though? No

If you put Steph on the worst team in the NBA, are they contenders? No

If you put Lebron on the worst team in the NBA, are they contenders? Yes

Curry is a bad man, but......Lebron > Curry

Sorry but that's just the way it is. 

Last edited:
Random but some of my friends was trying to tell me that Steph Curry is the best player in the world and yes that includes LeBron James :smh:

Had me wanting to snap and I hate LeBron lol

Curry is unstoppable. 
He's the closest thing to Jordan as far as only being containable, you can't stop him.

Best player though? No

If you put Steph on the worst team in the NBA, are they contenders? No

If you put Lebron on the worst team in the NBA, are they contenders? Yes

Curry is a bad man, but......Lebron > Curry

Sorry but it's just the way it is. 

Man I kinda feel yall but as of today and on their current teams. Curry is the most destructive and biggest threat in the game. To me, that's the best player in the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom