2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Parsons doesn't miss a lot of the year.

We need to watch a serviceable Mavs this year nah mean.

Is Pachulia the goon going to get DJ tonight?
Zaza about to put up Drummond #'s on DJ
nerd.gif

Its kinda funny how they are highlighting DJ in this matchup. We all know why, but I mean he's the 3rd best player on his team :lol: . I haven't heard or seen CP3 or Griffin yet. You would think this matchup is like Shaq returning to LA when he was with Miami.

Orlando and Lakers 2nd units is pure struggle basketball right now.

This is awful.

Edit: As soon as I type that, these fools start hitting shots.

Last edited:
If Scott is really trying to school Russell, it'll only be better for him in the long run. If he does indeed have bad habits that need work, better him to fix them this way as opposed to playing in Philly and having a green light to do whatever he wants, and not fixing those problems.

Mark Cuban says Mavs will not show any videos targeting DeAndre Jordan during tonight's game. "We took those out," Cuban said. "I had some good ones, too. It's all entertainment, but [the NBA office] is getting kind of finicky about that stuff."

I'm going to be honest.. for awhile any time I saw people praising Doris Burke, I thought they were joking.

Like ha ha Doris Burke is the goods.

Then it kept on going.. and I thought.. well, maybe there's another  Doris Burke that I was unaware of.

But no.. there isn't. 

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest.. for awhile any time I saw people praising Doris Burke, I thought they were joking.

Like ha ha Doris Burke is the goods.

Then it kept on going.. and I thought.. well, maybe there's another Doris Burke that I was unaware of.

But no.. there isn't. 

I still don't know if its a joke or not :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom