2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where's Pistons fan that was talking mess about how excited he was for Drummond going vs Boogie? 
nerd.gif

Halftime stats:

Boogie - 23pts 6reb

Drummond - 2pts 5reb
Wasn't me! Cousins and Gay are on point tonight.

BTW, Wes Johnson has been very good for the Clippers. He needs more minutes. Every time he's on the floor, good things happen. And shoeking2102 shoeking2102 was correct that he is elite with the corner 3s.

Too bad Doc is so loyal to old chuckers who can't play D.

Originally Posted by Big J 33  
Player A: Posts non-stop about how amazing his team is and how much the Lakers and Kobe sucks (currently banned)
Player B: Posts non-stop about how awful two other point guards are as well as how washed Lebron James is

Guess who is who?
tumblr_nb8cxlX9wA1tjydheo1_500.gif
It's because Player A said something against the Lakers.

Absolutely.

All Laker haters are banned.

(Oh, look, Big J chiming in on a mod complaint convo! Surprise, surprise!
eyes.gif

One of the first ones to complain when the thread gets way outta control, though.
laugh.gif

Never nothing good to say, but always chiming in when critics arrive, but acting like a good guy the rest of the time.
laugh.gif
Behind the scenes antagonist.)
You know this was a joke towards Chester, right? 

It had nothing to do with your posts or that discussion... or a critique of you as a mod. 

I was comparing Chester to DBD 
laugh.gif

Edit: I'm all for your insistence that people use the proper thread's for the Lebron/CP3/etc. hate/praise, etc. I might not have posted my support, but I figured that was obvious considering how I have complained when the thread gets out of control

Last edited:
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="a-friend"]Man thank you!

We couldn't even discuss the game(really discuss not some blah blah blah F Boy blah post) without the thread jumping 2 pages.

**** is ******ed. 
Take that mess elsehwere fools.
[/quote]But it's cool for you to post Blake Griffin's 4th quarter stats? Sit down.[/quote]Yes, because that doesn't derail the thread and make it The Elite Blake Thread.[/quote]So we can't post about Chris Paul but we can post about his teammates?[/quote]Yeah, dude. Can't post about Chris Paul.

[quote name="DON RAMON"]lol chris paul
[/quote] [quote name="NikeKid6"]Cp0 byke[/quote][quote name="Chester McFloppy"]CP0[/quote] [quote name="DON RAMON"]cp0 a mess[/quote] [quote name="Chester McFloppy"]CP0 again[/quote] [quote name="NikeKid6"][quote name="KhalilMack52"]Why is Austin Rivers playing? :lol:[/quote]cause cp0 not[/quote] [quote name="a-friend"]Doc gets so shook.
Blake gets so shook.
CP3 gets so shook.

This game meant nothing, imagine if it was a Playoff game.

Blake had 2pts on 1-1 FGA, 3 fouls and a turnover in the entire 4th quarter. >D [/quote]

[quote name="War Daddy"]I swear man, the Clips will take anybody.. Big Baby, Smooth, Lance, Rivers. They're like the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA. CP3 is Romo, Blake is Dez.[/quote]Can't post about CP, though. :rofl:

Sure thing, pal. :lol:

[quote name="a-friend"][QUOTE name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="a-friend"]Notice how the thread went from 50 posts per minute to nothing.

That's because it was nothing but **** posts. 
You two stop acting like you don't realize the difference.
[/QUOTE]
thank god, that's exactly what I come to NT for... to read nothing 
[/QUOTE]
Bruh....he gave you a thread dedicated specifically for the chaos.......what the prob is...go play!
[/quote]The ironic thing about it is they hardly every post in there.

It's like they INTEND for this thread to be the Chris Paul thread.

Weirdest thing.

I mean, we know this thread generates more attention, but I don't want to assume that attention-seeking would be the motive.

Just gonna chalk it up to coincidence, that they won't post anywhere near as frequently in the dedicated thread as they try to in here.

:lol: Coincidence.

BTW, Wes Johnson has been very good for the Clippers. He needs more minutes. Every time he's on the floor, good things happen. And @shoeking2102 was correct that he is elite with the corner 3s.

Too bad Doc is so loyal to old chuckers who can't play D.
Wesley Johnson has been awesome for us. Exactly what we want and need from that position. Unfortunately, we want to play PP at the four which is killing us. His "Clutchness" is not worth the horrible defense, terrible rebounding, and below average 3 point shooting at the moment. But it's early. Still think Wes ends up with the starting job by christmas. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom