2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
you take curry and put him in the 90s, son would've avg 50.

just look at the way A.I.'s ball handling changed everything. And he was killing everyone. Hell, if he was playing with curry efficiency, he would've averaged 50 himself.

Nah Bruh. Curry would still be good but he'd be less effective in the 90's. The hand checking and physical play they allowed back then would definitely affect his game.

Last edited:
yeah all correct. zone rules much bigger than hand checking in general.

but I think hand checking would have a bigger impact on small gaurds.

Stockton managed pretty well back then. I think Curry would do okay, especially in a pick and roll offense. I know it wasn't as popular back then, but the flip side was nobody knew how to defend it all that well.

I do find it funny how hypocritical some ppl are in the Bron/Curry debate and yet were taking the opposite view in another infamous Player K/Bron debate from about 2008-2010.

Memphis or new Orleans should be the jazz..

when teams relocate and they have a name is extremely synonymous with the former location, they really need to change the team's name.. like the lakers

Never understood why Memphis didn't go back to the "Sounds" name once the team relocated. It fits a lot more given the music history of the city. Its almost time for a re-brand anyway. We've been pushing out the same damn jerseys since 2004.

Last edited:
I do find it funny how hypocritical some ppl are in the Bron/Curry debate and yet were taking the opposite view in another infamous Player K/Bron debate from about 2008-2010.

Uhh, you're doing the same exact thing. Unless you're now willing to say with the benefit of hindsight that your stance on the other thing has changed. But something tells me you're not gonna admit that. :lol:

If your stance hasn't changed, you're just as much of a hypocrite as they are.

This video was funny for several reasons. The biggest being dude had to sneak snuff Lil B. He came off looking worse. Who can't fade a person who doesn't see it coming.
The last one connected but yeah he was swinging at air 
laugh.gif

Dude stood up and got koed in a second

How you gon put curses on people while being a human wack-a-mole

Memphis or new Orleans should be the jazz..

when teams relocate and they have a name is extremely synonymous with the former location, they really need to change the team's name.. like the lakers

Can't change the Lakers. We have Big Bear close by :lol:

New Orleans should def be the Jazz though.

Uhh, you're doing the same exact thing. Unless you're now willing to say with the benefit of hindsight that your stance on the other thing has changed. But something tells me you're not gonna admit that. :lol:

If your stance hasn't changed, you're just as much of a hypocrite as they are.

Nah the player that just won an MVP of some type and the chip should be considered the best, still consistent with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom