2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheCollector

Where's all that talk of Lillard bumming it in the first half with 6 Pts?

He finished 27pts 7 ast 6 Rebs on 10/21.

Bruh your obviously gonna troll me for the rest of the season. EVERY post you make is anti Wall. You literally do nothing but make post talking about this one player. Let's break Dame down.

Dame has 27 against SA with 6 assist. Blazers score 80 total AND LOSE.

Wall had 17 against SA with 13 ASSIST. Wizards score 102 AND WIN. Beal made the game winning shot OFF A WALL ASSIST.

You see basketball like a small child. Whoever scores the most you believe is best. No other aspect of basketball means anything. Your never gonna be taken seriously. Now if you honestly believe Dame had the better game with the team he leads scoring 80 vs the team Wall leads putting up 102 then your just a hater. CASE CLOSED. BTW I'm not gonna go back and forth with you everyday. Let's revisit this AS time when Dame puts out his annual cry fest tweets and Instagram messages.

Ha ha ha at Kyle being better then Wall. Kyle no showed and got swept 4-0 but he's somehow the better player and redeemed himself after 10-11 games. Your hate and trolling is to obvious.

Last edited:
Magic on NT now? Awesome

Are you guys really about to continue this?

Nope I'm done. Every post dude makes is anti Wall. He's obviously trolling with 1 purpose in mind. He's not here to talk basketball at all but troll and bash Wall like he knocked down his BM or something. I'm not gonna keep responding to his baseless hate. He'll be talking to himself.

Last edited:
I'm done. We'll continue this talk another time like I said.

Everything is considered trolling now a days. Hate that damn word. It's gets used too loosely when people have nothing to say.

"Oh you said you hate my fav player you're trolling, you're trolling... "

Stop with the BS. I'm done for now with the Wall talks. Let's move on.

-

Orlando Magic is the future of the NBA their young roster is loaded and full of ppl capable of double doubles and triple doubles any night.

I know your done. You saw my post on Dame vs SA and Wall vs SA and you can't say a damn word. Makes your Dame argument with scoring vs Walls assist laughable. I knew you wouldn't quote because you can't defend it or anything you say. Blind hate.

Moving on.....

Last edited:
I know your done. You saw my post on Dame vs SA and Wall vs SA and you can't say a damn word. Makes your Dame argument with scoring vs Walls assist laughable. I knew you wouldn't quote because you can't defend it or anything you say. Blind hate.

Moving on.....

Hell is wrong with you? :lol:

Reminds me of the people who in get arguments and storm out the room. Than walk back in like "and another thing...." Than storms out again, and repeats.

Last edited:

Bruh you @ me last night raving about Dame. They scored 80 and lost but YOU @ ME talking big.

Then YOU out of nowhere post Kyle is better then Wall and bring up what he had vs Russ when NOBODY was even talking about PGs, or Wall.

That's the definition of trolling. Check your last 10 or so NBA thread post. 90% Wall hate. Everyone can check and see it.

Everything is considered trolling now a days. Hate that damn word. It's gets used too loosely when people have nothing to say.

-

Orlando Magic is the future of the NBA their young roster is loaded and full of ppl capable of double doubles and triple doubles any night.
im a magic fan myself but chill 
laugh.gif
 the future of the the nba = certain players , the better teams will be where the better players are.........oladipo is not the second coming of wade , vuc is not shaq , the magic will probably start making playoff runs but they arent winning anything until they draft or sign a top player , that goes for like 24 of the teams in the league though just how the game is 

-

im a magic fan myself but chill :lol:  the future of the the nba = certain players , the better teams will be where the better players are.........oladipo is not the second coming of wade , vuc is not shaq , the magic will probably start making playoff runs but they arent winning anything until they draft or sign a top player , that goes for like 24 of the teams in the league though just how the game is 
Yea magic ain't built for nothing but maybe a 1st round exit ...they still ain't hit on a superstar and had bad draft luck in terms of position/players available lately :smh: ...my squad needs another tmac or something :lol:

Haven't got a chance to see Houston this year.

Other than Harden playing like Trash, the hell is going on with Ty Lawson?

From what I've see (and it hasn't been much), Harden hogs the ball too much, he dribbles up the court then isos while Ty waits in the corner.

I think Wall is a great point guard, but I don't think he will ever reach his full potential. Dude has crazy God given ability. I still think there is a lot of untapped potential there. He's still in my top 4.... ahead of Chunk Paul.

Probably goes like this

Curry

WestGod

Wall

Dame

Lowry

Last edited:
How is a 25 year old not going to reach his full potential if he's already improved greatly? :lol:

Whatever...not doing this today. Yall can have it.

Moving on.....

For real! Come on Collector, Glenn said he let it go, you said let it go, but you Didnt let it go.

Come on G, not today

Had to be a superb Tuesday game we can discuss or something, but please now Wall vs

Still unsure whether I want GSW to lose the Raps tonight. Ordinarily, I'm generally rooting for them to lose, especially with them currently running away with the West. But it would be nice if the Clippers have a chance to hand them their first loss on Thursday. Then again, since I think the Clippers' chances of beating them are not that great, I'm gonna go ahead and say any GSW loss is a good loss. So, basically, Go Raptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom