2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabari's confidence appears to be back. He has a GREAT first step. Love how quick his footwork is.

it def appears that way.

i'm watching on tv ith yall. We got like a blizzard today lol. I passed on the game

I heard y'all got 6-8 inches of snow today alone.

So glad the Wizards are finally back to playing defense. That light schedule early gave us time to work out the defensive woes running this new offense.

Last edited:
it def appears that way.

i'm watching on tv ith yall. We got like a blizzard today lol. I passed on the game

I heard y'all got 6-8 inches of snow today alone.

So glad the Wizards are finally back to playing defense. That light schedule early gave us time to work out the defensive woes running this new offense.
yeah bro. weather was reckless as hell today. no dambs given by channel 4.

i didnt even go to the gym. just slept and played 2k all day.

all of these struggle shots the pistons are putting up lol

If it's not a Jackson-Drummond pick and roll, it's pure struggle for the Pistons on offense.

Last edited:

It was 90 in LA today. I was actually going to complain about it, but I guess I won't now.

It was 90 in LA today. I was actually going to complain about it, but I guess I won't now.
I'm jelly. I'm coming back out there soon though. miss the coast. 90 in november is so clutch.

Maybe I've missed it but it feels like I haven't heard Paul George's name once this year. Pacers going to 8-5 tonight when they should suck and he's averaging 25/9/5.

6ers washing us and unwashing 
nerd.gif

Maybe I've missed it but it feels like I haven't heard Paul George's name once this year. Pacers going to 8-5 tonight when they should suck and he's averaging 25/9/5.

you've been missing it. PG13 ( i take credit for that because i told him to change his number 2 yrs ago) has been on a tear. son byke

I like Reggie Jackson and I'm especially rooting for him this game. I don't particularly like how Wall called him out regarding pay.

Weather has been amazing all fall/winter in the Midwest. Idk if it's El Niño or whatever but it was sunny in the 50's and even high 60's through the first half of Novemeber. Usually turns to cold as **** the week of Halloween. Then just got hit with a snow storm out of nowhere today. Should still be a nice winter though. I'm comfortable with anything that's not below 15-20 degrees and windy.

Last edited:
reggie should get more respect. dude is good. he really has every skill a pg needs to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom