2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in here legitimately think the Warriors win 70 games? I've been seeing it stated several times on my Facebook :lol:

easily bro. there's no point every single person on the squad is gonna be having a bad game. we've have meh games from steph and klay in blowouts already. team too built. joint is megazord my g

Warriors can't get away with their usual tactic of Draymond guarding the opposing teams best big man when they play the Kings.

Highly doubt they go down that road. Ezekiel will be tasked with guardian Boogie. WCS really needs more burn. F word Karl and his nonsensical coaching ways.

Warriors can't get away with their usual tactic of Draymond guarding the opposing teams best big man when they play the Kings.

steph def dropping 40 that game all of the energy he'll save guard rondo.

was steph sick today? looked like he was sick on the bench. and played like 20 minutes

anyone else getting an Error 503 message?
Yes, with a comment about "no healthy backends," which I found very distressing for some reason.
Very distressing indeed.
alien.gif

Cute.

A healthy Thunder will run GSW out of the playoffs.
The time will come, and in 16', so I don't mind the braggadocious demeanor for I know, time does not and will never, stand still

Last edited:
I still don't think the Warriors will win 70+. They're clearly going to win enough to have home court through the playoffs, and once they more or less clinch that with two weeks to go, they'll take the foot off the gas.

Plot Twist: D'Angelo Russell Would look better than he does (He's looked better as of late) if he didn't play in the Triangle. A lot of people keep harping on the Princeton, but LAL legit runs Triangle action and series over 60% of the time.

This is a recent development. He's been playing better since they started going triangle heavy in the last few games.

I feel like Russell's played decent/well since the East coast trip two weeks back. Byron just kept being an *** until the last few games with his minutes.

I hate what the Sixers are doing. I seriously think it's part of the reason embiid went nuts and nerlens has been trippin lately. Hope oak can make it out before it's too late.

The poor young fella.. dude ain't used to losing. Gonna lose more games before the all star break than he has his whole HS and college career 
laugh.gif

But I'm scared tonight. We gave them their first W last year
sick.gif
.. don't do it again pls 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The poor young fella.. dude ain't used to losing. Gonna lose more games before the all star break than he has his whole HS and college career :lol: .

But I'm scared tonight. We gave them their first W last year :x .. don't do it again pls :smh:  

Probably will be more loses than HS & College before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom