2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@netw3rk: The Warriors have a 16.4 NetRtg. They could play like 50% worse and still win the title.

@netw3rk: 95-96 Bulls finished with a 13.4 NetRtg so you're watching a historical murder-spree being committed by GSW

You don't?

In a series 7, Cleveland wins.
Better team, who cares
grin.gif
 nah 

No lie though, the Kings and Boogie are low key breaking my heart.
They're going to ruin/waste all of Rondo's good games.

WTF is wrong with my man Boogie now, West Nile? Ebola? Jesus F Christ that man can't stay on the court

Last edited:
Rondo is unreal though. Raw John doing it, but it takes more than him.  He certainly did a lot more on this team then when he was with the Mavs.  At times, I wonder what he'd be like on the Lakers.  The Kings still seem to have hidden issues that have yet to erupt.  Still, Rondo has been that low-key cast off guy proving others wrong this year; kind of like Pau Gasol last year.

2 months down, who's everyone's all star picks?

East

G - Lowry
G - Wade
F - George
F - Bron
F - Melo

G - Butler
G - Batum
F - Millsap
F - Love
F - Drummond
F - Gasol
G - Thomas

West

G - God
G - Kobe (obviously will get the fan vote)
F - KD
F - Blame
F - AD

G - Westbrook
G - Harden
F - Leonard
F - Dray
F - DMC
G - Rondo
F - Dirk

No lie though, the Kings and Boogie are low key breaking my heart.
They're going to ruin/waste all of Rondo's good games.

WTF is wrong with my man Boogie now, West Nile? Ebola? Jesus F Christ that man can't stay on the court
Issue is his issue.  Dude never respected guy, always had a mental issue, and always went low blow.  You can't change his character either.

Rudy hasn't been too consistent, but Rondo has definitely made a name for himself.  I think the Kings lack that wing player.  Ben has obviously failed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom