2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think Kobe will still have a 30 or 40 point game this season?

I think he still has one 35-40 shot game left in him :lol:

Are the Lakers worse this year than last year?

I couldn't imagine being Jordan Clarkson, or one of the young guys who's getting off and having to submit to this circus. 

But I can't turn away. Must Watch television.

As long as they can milk his name for profit they'll keep making kobe kicks. Jordan is up to xxx and hasn't played in a decade

Two different players. One is an icon and the other is just a cheap knock off that kids tolerate because Mike is gone. Ain't happening, plus his shoes are garbage! They bout to be on Karl Malone la gear status after this season. :lol:

Are the Lakers worse this year than last year?

I couldn't imagine being Jordan Clarkson, or one of the young guys who's getting off and having to submit to this circus. 

But I can't turn away. Must Watch television.

Much worse...

But a lot of that is folded arms on the sidelines, not willing to bother being competent.

It's human nature to always remember the bad ...

Kobe is washed ... This is without a question.

However, the Lakers haven't had a serious team since?

The tried to build with broke down Nash and heartless Dwight and Kobe was still putting numbers.

Kobe was instrumental in bringing more championship trophies than many of the NTERS favorite teams.

So yeah many including me would take this Kobe if he brought me all that joy. While many are savoring his downfall those same people had to endure his success.

To date ... I'll gladly take Kobes career than Lebrons. You can be elite every year but if you aren't bringing the hardware home ..... Well like LeBron said, he rather not even make it. LMAO ... SMH ...

PS 20 years with one team ... Your favorite player doesn't even have that type of loyalty.

Last edited:
"Even when I play like ****.. I work really hard"

Might be my favorite Kobe quote ever.

I like this Kobe.. he's humbled, self-actualized, it's odd.. but I like it. 

Last edited:
When Kobe is gone, LA will be good immediately.
In 2017 they will be competing for it all.

Anybody will go play there, Lakers are byke, and 1 letter made it happen over night.

Kobe earned every penny the Lakers paid him these last couple seasons, with one retirement letter.

KD and Russ both end up in LA, watch

It's human nature to always remember the bad ...

Kobe is washed ... This is without a question.

However, the Lakers haven't had a serious team since?

The tried to build with broke down Nash and heartless Dwight and Kobe was still putting numbers.

Kobe was instrumental in bringing more championship trophies than many of the NTERS favorite teams.

So yeah many including me would take this Kobe if he brought me all that joy. While many are savoring his downfall those same people had to endure his success.

To date ... I'll gladly take Kobes career than Lebrons. You can be elite every year but if you aren't bringing the hardware home ..... Well like LeBron said, he rather not even make it. LMAO ... SMH ...

PS 20 years with one team ... Your favorite player doesn't even have that type of loyalty.
LeBron brought into it lol

@Mike_Bresnahan: Kobe said he wouldn't be retiring now because "There's so much beauty in the pain of this thing."

Lol

Yeah so Jah hit my some dudes I know. Lol.

He tried bag their GFs in front of them. Straight disrespect.

He's 19 and was in the club that's 21+

Apparently you're not familiar with how underage star athletes get treated. My buddy worked in a popular club when Durant was a rookie. Durant would go in there all the time. He was only 19 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom