2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this was brought up

Reporter calling out Steph and Draymond for disrespecting Jazz

http://trib.al/CkMqHM2

That sensitivity. The warriors can do and say whatever they want, in their OWN lockeroom. And idk if that jazz fan was referring to the Jazz playing like champions for only last nights game, or the whole season, but whatever the case may be, no they're not playing like champions :lol:

What do you guys make of Jabari so far? Is he fully recovered? And don't you think he's played enough games to get into the groove?

He's been putting up subpar numbers so far. I don't even remember the last time he scored in double figures blue digits (I haven't been looking too close though).
He's looked really explosive the past couple games

when he gets the ball anywhere near the paint, hes just so quick to the rim

Looks totally different than last year. From these highlights alone, I would assume the guy is averaging 17-18 pts but that's not the case. I guess it's all situational, but I love the way he adjusted his game to be more aggressive. Looks like he put in work over the summer.

Jabari overweight a bit for sure.  That teams has a lot of up and comers as well, Jabari ain't doing enough to show the rest why he should be the focal point.

^ surprised/disappointed nobody has sniffed this guy out yet :lol:. But yea jabari is massive pause. Low key built like big baby. Everybody calls melo fat but that's mostly just jokes. Bari is a super sized melo

Looks totally different than last year. From these highlights alone, I would assume the guy is averaging 17-18 pts but that's not the case. I guess it's all situational, but I love the way he adjusted his game to be more aggressive. Looks like he put in work over the summer.
J Kidd literally has his team ignoring Jabari on offense. He and Greek aren't the focal points yet, perhaps because they can't shoot. idk but it's bizarre to watch the Bucks play

Parker and Greek get most of their attempts in transition or off broken plays

Last edited:
"Appreciate the bad times just as much as the good, because that's where you find yourself" - Kobe Bean Bryant

Do Lakers retire both #8 and #24?

"Appreciate the bad times just as much as the good, because that's where you find yourself" - Kobe Bean Bryant

Well they like retiring anybody's number so why not. A real powermove would be getting your selfie up there.

Well they like retiring anybody's number so why not. A real powermove would be getting your selfie up there.
they should retire both his numbers and his face 
pimp.gif

[quote name="erupt107th"][quote name="friscostylez"]"Appreciate the bad times just as much as the good, because that's where you find yourself" - Kobe Bean Bryant

Do Lakers retire both #8 and #24?[/quote]Well they like retiring anybody's number so why not. A real powermove would be getting your selfie up there.[/quote]No, that's the Celtics. :lol:

I do not understand it sometimes how some of these NBA players cannot get into shape don't they know after their careers most of them will stop earning steady income dudes like big baby sullinger blatche are very fortunate to be born with their physical gifts and of course they worked hard to also to be good but they are not maxing out they need to know that they are only as good as their body is capable of

J Kidd literally has his team ignoring Jabari on offense. He and Greek aren't the focal points yet, perhaps because they can't shoot. idk but it's bizarre to watch the Bucks play

Parker and Greek get most of their attempts in transition or off broken plays

Frustrating watching the Bucks play. J Kidd needs to let his young guys loose. Team full of role players who get all the touches. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the Greg Monroe and MCW additions. Middleton is ok. Hits the 3-ball really well. I just get the vibe that he's not consistent, and better served on a contender. Would like to see John Hensom play more, but **** him. He's inconsistent and cost me a lot of money in fantasy :lol:.

Bari and Gianni's just play the seams on the wings as off ball cutters, and run in transition. Would like to see them get some more responsibility offensively.

MIL roster is Hella lopsided and pigeon toed. Talented but damn near impossible to put a decent lineup together

Last edited:
Crazy that the game of the night tonight is between a winless team and a 2 win team. But Lakers-Sixers is must see TV to me. :nthat: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom