2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="Nelson999"][QUOTE name="EarldaGoat"]:pimp:

Kings byke
View media item 1769275[/QUOTE][/quote] That bruise above her right knee :x :x

Apple :x

EZ Pass :smokin
Kidding. Wood destroy. Early. And late.

i see at least 8 girls like that in my neighborhood every day :rolleyes

jk, my neighborhood is filled with senior citizens

Bruh...steph curry...didnt watch the game, started it and figured it was gonna be meh. i was watching other games and stuff.

Saw sportcenter...the hook 3 pter and 1 shot. That brotha isnt human.

Bruh...hes better than bron. Get allll the way out of here with any of opinion. Son finna cuff this whole generation b. He not eeem in the same league right now.

Last edited:
^^^^ Y'all know I don't bluff on the visuals. But naw. Can't trust these *****, cuz they shady.

"Won't be able to do it". Jalen Rose voice :lol:

Bruh...steph curry...didnt watch the game, started it and figured it was gonna be meh. i was watching other games and stuff.

Saw sportcenter...the hook 3 pter and 1 shot. That brotha isnt human.

Bruh...hes better than bron. Get allll the way out of here with any of opinion. Son finna cuff this whole generation b. He not eeem in the same league right now.

It's all in the handle blood. That handle is sick, it's murder.

It will get better too, because he knows it can, he knows even though it's elite, he can improve to elite squared x6 to the 10th power pi.

It's like he moves into places, moves out of the way, and then he brings the ball, or he pushes the ball into the place he's heading before he gets there. He's got the pill on a yoyo.

It seems like only yesterday we had about, too many posters debating his elite handle like it couldn't get better. Two years later, handle is twice as nice, and it was elite in 13', too.

Last edited:
Me and my homeboy joke around that steph curry is the greatest ever. Every time I watch him play, it becomes less and less of a joke.

Me and my homeboy joke around that steph curry is the greatest ever. Every time I watch him play, it becomes less and less of a joke.

I believe he can become the best player of this Generation, above Kobe, above LEBRON, but....anyone who got to watch Jordan play knows, that we have a better chance of Moving our population from Earth to Mars, than we do of seeing a better man than Jordan

Last edited:
I believe he can become the best player of this Generation, above Kobe, above LEBRON, but....anyone who got to watch Jordan play knows, that we have a better chance of Moving our population from Earth to Mars, than we do of seeing a better man than Jordan
well thankfully, kobes generation is over, so hes solidied. But bron fair game and hes food for the young bull. Let steph repeat this year. Hes better than bron legacy. And only took 3 yrs of being elite to do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom