2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings guard Rajon Rondo apologizes to referee Bill Kennedy in new statement. pic.twitter.com/Tv7l5Zq9QK
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) December 15, 2015
CWTC6G-UsAIHi0p.jpg

Last edited:

Starbury really had it all :pimp:

:smh: Melo and the Nuggets were balling out of control before that punch. Damn man. Only good thing is AI came over :pimp:.

People love to talk about Melo being inefficient...but there was a nice stretch after his 2nd year where he was shooting between 47-49% from the field for about 3 or 4 years.

if i remember correctly that year when they had the "brawl", before that happened Melo was primed to get selected to his first ASG :smh:

I'm just here patiently waiting for Taj to get traded so Portis can play :nerd:

I don't want taj gone but the writing is on the wall in lime green :lol:
hopefully its not a dumb trade & we get some real worth out of him.... hate to see him go whenever it does happen

didn't want FO to toss James Johnson & hes cookin w/ Toronto

Last edited:

hopefully its not a dumb trade & we get some real worth out of him.... hate to see him go whenever it does happen

I want another 3 real bad, man.

Any small forwards out there needing to be traded :nerd:

you can have Cleanthony Early for free

RUDY but hes becoming untouchable since SAC's winning

if i remember correctly that year when they had the "brawl", before that happened Melo was primed to get selected to his first ASG :smh:

Yup yup. He ended up making it in as an injury replacement that year. Mind you, he was averaging 30ppg on 50% shooting at the time. Coaches didn't vote him in.

Stern had no choice but to pick him as the replacement.

It's hard to believe how far Paul George has come. Seems like he was just chillin' with his dog and rehabbing a few months ago

Last edited:
It's hard to believe how far Paul George has come. Seems like he was just chillin' with his dog and rehabbing a few months ago

its hard to believe post surgery that he's better (& possibly not done getting better) than some NBA players who have NEVER had as much as a rolled ankle :lol:

nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom