2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets have 15 turnovers, leading to 24 ATL points. I hate watching this Rockets team more than any I've ever watched, which includes the Kevin Martin Rockets and the Bonzi Wells Rockets.

I'm really over this whole discussion. People just spewing out familiar, dated narratives without knowing the real facts.
Yeah, kind of the Same.

Except it's kind of fun for me. Slow day 
laugh.gif

He can push and handle it but the same as Dray? Cmon son. Even the announcers are surprised when Blake brings the ball up in any kind of hurry. He keeps his dribble low and kinda hunches over, looks awkward.

Yeah, you definitely haven't seen Blake play much. Most announcers recognize that he's one of the best ball handlers in the NBA for his size.

Never seen Draymond do anything like that and Blake has plays like that a couple times a game.

Most people making Blake to Dray comparisons appear to only be thinking about strictly the offensive side of the ball

Draymond completely outclasses Blake on the defensive end

Why do we keep comparing these two, Idk

Nope. Misnomer. Blame is a very underrated defender. Draymond is better, but not by much. 

"Completely outclasses blake" is just not right. 

?

Last I checked Draymond almost won DPOY

Has Blake ever made all defensive team?

Last edited:
?

I don't even see Blake on the list

DPOY voting doesn't really tell you a whole lot. Its mostly based on reputation and coaches campaigning. DeAndre was also in the top 3 in DPOY voting, so there you go.

He can push and handle it but the same as Dray? Cmon son. Even the announcers are surprised when Blake brings the ball up in any kind of hurry. He keeps his dribble low and kinda hunches over, looks awkward.

Yeah, you definitely haven't seen Blake play much. Most announcers recognize that he's one of the best ball handlers in the NBA for his size.

Never seen Draymond do anything like that and Blake has plays like that a couple times a game.

couldve just made the simple pass and not risk a turnover :smh:

?

I don't even see Blake on the list
And Blake Griffin finished top 3 in MVP voting at 24 years of age. 

And DeAndre Jordan was first team all defense last year

And Kobe has at least 8 unwarranted all Defense selections

What does any of that mean?

Man.. Payne dropping some dimes.. Almost makes me feel better about not getting booker

Donovan just gotta play Mitch over collison

Man.. Payne dropping some dimes.. Almost makes me feel better about not getting booker

Donovan just gotta play Mitch over collison

How has Collison been this year? Everytime I watch OKC i'm legit shocked to see him still in the rotation

I've only watched a handful of games.. Was surprised how heavily he was being used in the rotation, especially with my expectations for Mitch going into the season

But Mitch must have a banged Donovan's daughter or wife or something

Man Milsap has to have 20 rebounds.

I've seen him have 3 and 4 rebounds on one possession a few times this game.

Blake is a very capable defender. He's just not a shot blocker. He's very strong in the post and has some pretty good feet.

Blake has a horrible rep for whatever reason but he's the best player on that team and at this point is probably the best PF in the NBA, regardless about how S&T feel about him. :rolleyes

Now the 4th quarter of a deep playoff game? Well.....................................

Middleton hasn't been that great this year.

He's having a good game, but OKC has a way of giving up career highs to players at the SG position.

This is the most points Bucks have scored all year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom